Chapter Five- I Like You Too

Chapter Five

Lauren's POV

The first meet up of the day, for me, was with The British YouTube Boys, myself and Zoe.

We arrived at the convention centre and went through backstage to get to the meet up area. I walked there with Jim.

"Are you excited Lauren?" He asked me.

I nodded, "I'm a little nervous. You know, first nerves and everything."

"Yeah, I am too," He said in understanding.

He flashed a warm smile to me and my nerves settled down a little bit. 

I hadn't talked to Marcus all day. So when we were sitting down waiting for our cue to come out and meet our viewers, I went over and sat next to him.

I pretended not to have a clue of what had happened last night, but I could feel this tension between us. "Hey Marky Buttbutt."

He smiled, "Hey Laur. We haven't talked all day, what's up?"

So maybe he didn't actually remember what happened last night.

Marcus' POV

I tried to pretend to not have a clue of what had happened last night when Lauren came over. 

"Nothing much." She answered.

There was something urging me to talk about my feelings and what had happened last night, but just as I was deciding my final decision the manager lady came and told us it was our turn to go and meet our viewers.

I turned my vlogging camera on, as all of the others were and started talking. "I'm meeting you guys now!" As soon as we stepped out, all of the girls were screaming and some of them were even crying. It was amazing how many people viewed our videos and how many people really wanted to meet us.

I turned off my vlogging camera and started to wave to everyone.

"Are you ready for the first person?" The lady asked us.

We all nodded.

The first girl came and hugged us all individually but when she came over to Lauren, I heard her say that she shipped Lauren and me. Larcus. Lauren giggled and smiled to her. Lauren was so sweet to her viewers.

After about 2 hours of taking photos and signing things, we were told that we were finished.

There were still a lot of people left, which always upset me at the end of meet up's.

I had a whole lot of things that were given to me from my viewers, some of which were collages of photos that Lauren and I had taken together and it was named Larcus.Our ship. Our viewers shipped us really badly and wanted us to be together.

Lauren and I walked the way to our hotel room together and talked like we normally would, without the awkwardness that we had shared when we talked before the meet up.

I kept on looking at her, and I think she noticed that I was. I couldn't help it. She was really gorgeous. Why hadn't I realised it before? My brain was finally realising these things and we had been best friends for quite a long time even before that.

Everything about her was perfect. Flawless even. Her hair was a mix of blonde and brown, kind of like Jim's and her eyes were a light blue. She wasn't too fat and she wasn't too skinny. She wasn't too short, she wasn't too tall.

"... And there was this girl, she was fangirling over Joe. It was cute though! She said that she had been saving up money for quite a few months for VidCon just to meet Joe." She laughed. Her laugh though, it was adorable.