Chapter Eighteen- The End

Chapter Eighteen

Marcus' POV

That outrageously amusing and mysterious week came to an end. We went back to our homes and carried on our lives. Three years later, I was 25 years old. Lauren and I had been girlfriend and boyfriend for a whole 3 years. We were happy together and all of our viewers understood and we were happy for us to be together. Oh and I forgot, after I say this you'll probably say, oh how could you forget Marcus? Well I didn't, I just forgot to say that I had proposed to her. We hadn't set up a date for the marriage but all I knew, was that we were officially engaged.

Today I was going to be moving to an apartment with Lauren in Brighton. We decided this at the end of the previous year. I was half hungover from the wedding party we had yesterday for Alfie and Zoe. Yup. They were married too. A lot of things had happened over the past 3 years.

Alfie and Zoe have gotten married.

Zoe received 15 million subscribers.

Lauren received 10 million subscribers.

Jim and Tanya were expecting a baby.

Troye moved to America to Tyler's. They were together. Cannon.

Louise gave birth to her second child.

Joey and Connor were still single and ready to mingle ;)

Caspar and Joe were still the boys that you know that they are, right now.

Jack and Finn were as tight as ever, maybe even a little bit more.

Joey starred in 2 action films and was auditioning for many more.

Finn was still dating the receptionist at that hotel and we had met a few times.

Troye was releasing his second album, with a total of 17 songs.

3 hours later...

We were in our new apartment. Lauren smiled. "Home sweet home."

I smiled and I went over to her to give her a hug and a peck on the cheek. 

I wouldn't have pictured this and what we had right now, 3 years ago. It was overwhelming, emotional and insane. 

"I love you Laur."

She giggled, "Love you too Marky ButtButt."

THE END. 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I liked writing it :) x