Chapter Twelve- The Date

Chapter Twelve

Marcus' POV

"Come on boy! Don't be so chicken!" Alfie said. It was the afternoon and I had officially told Zoe and him the feelings I felt for Lauren. After all the hassling Joey and the rest of the crew were doing last night, I finally decided that I had to tell at least someone that I had strong feelings for her. Something that you could call... Love.

"We've only been on a date once Alfie! We can't just be girlfriend and boyfriend immediately!"

Zoe laughed, "Yes you can! You both have feelings for each other! You can easily see it. But if you want to make sure, go on a second date with her!"

I nodded. Zoe and Alfie were the only people I completed trusted to tell my private things to.

"Can you not to tell anyone?" I asked them. This was meant to be between Alfie, Zoe and I or so I thought, because out came a giggling Joey.

"You should tell her Marcus!" Joey laughed, "She likes you too! Ask her on another date!"

Alfie and Zoe laughed, "Are you Lauren's talk to person?" Alfie asked Joey.

"Yeah boy!" He exclaimed.

I looked over at Joey, "So, does she really like me?"

Joey smirked. "What do you think Marcus? She's in the bathroom right now. So do you're thang!"

"Go on!" Alfie laughed taking a bite off his cookie that Louise and Tan had baked.

I knew if I did have feelings for Lauren, someday I would have to do something real about them. And that day, was today.

The door to the bathroom was closed, so I knocked on it.

"Come in!" I heard Lauren's voice say.

I opened the door and saw Lauren. She was gorgeous, even though she had no make-up on. Her eyes were a unique shade of blue and her hair was a similar colour to Jim's but I think a bit more on the lighter side.

She looked up. "Oh, hi Marky!" She smiled.

I smiled back to her, "Hey Laur!"

"So what are you here for?" She smiled and then started putting her make-up on. Not that she needed it.

So this was my chance. "I was wondering, do you want to go to dinner tonight? For like, a date?" Shit. That sounded pathetic. Good one Marcus.

But she laughed, "That's sweet of you. We can be Larcus all over again like VidCon!"

I laughed hesitantly, I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "So is that a yes?"

"Sure! Why not?" She smiled.

"So around 7 tonight?" I smiled too, relaxing.

"Okay!"

I went out of the bathroom and shut the door gently behind me. That went well. I was going on a date with her to dinner. Great. Nice going Marcus.

I went back to the kitchen where Alfie, Zoe and Joey were chatting happily together.

"What did you say?" Zoe asked.

"Uh, do you want to go for dinner."

"Oooh, what did she say?" asked Joey, joining in.

"She said yes," I smiled.

Joey's face lit up. "Confess your feelings and ask her to be your girlfriend!"

"Noo, I don't think so."