Chapter Ten- London

Chapter Ten

Marcus' POV

The next few days whizzed by fast. Today was Monday, and Alfie, Zoe, Louise and myself were going London for a little trip for 5 days.

We hopped into Zoe's mini and started heading off. Darcy, Louise's daughter was coming with us.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!" Louise said happily.

We laughed and agreed with her. "Are you looking forward to seeing Lauren?" Alfie joked.

I laughed, "Kind of," I replied. He smirked.

We sang songs and talked for most of the ride. I vlogged a little bit. This year, I was doing daily vlogs. It was a challenge, but I liked challenges.

I took out my vlogging camera and turned it on. "Heelllllooo! As you can hear this commotion; Alfie, Louise, Zoe, Darcy and I are going to London to see the other YouTubers for 5 days! We're staying at Caspar's and Joe's and I think that Zoe and Alfie are staying at Jim and Tanya's. I'm not too sure. We'll see when we get there." I turned my vlogging camera off.

We arrived at Caspar's and Joe's and started to play some Fifa together. We didn't know what was going on with Jim, Tanya and Lauren's where abouts, apparently Louise, Zoe and Darcy were all going to go to Tanya, Jim and Lauren's to stay for the trip because of the bed situation; But we were all in London, so one way or another we were all going to be hanging out with each other eventually whether we were in different homes or different rooms.

Jim's POV

We woke up in the morning receiving texts that Alfie, Zoe, Louise and Darcy had all arrived in London.

"Do you think that they'll have enough beds for the all of us to stay at Caspar and Joe's? It'll be fun to hang out all of us in the same place at the same time for 5 days, wouldn't it?" I suggested.

Tanya shrugged her shoulders, "I think that it's a great idea, but I don't think that they have enough beds for everyone."

"We do have inflatable beds in cupboard that we could bring." Lauren said, going to the hallway to the storage cupboard and getting out the inflatable beds to show us.

"Do you think that we should?" Joey asked, "It'll be really fun hanging out all of us in one group." 

We all smile really brightly knowing that we all wanted to.

"Alright, we'll go." I laughed. "Should we get a few things packed?"

"Yup!"

We all started to gather some things to bring to Caspar and Joe's and in a matter of minutes we were ready.

Joey smiled, "I can't wait! It's perfect because I love hanging out with all the British YouTube Crew at the same time."

We all nodded and smiled.

"That was a really good idea." Tanya said and pecked my cheek. 

I smiled. We all knew how much we wanted to see the others, so might as well join the little party that they were having. It was going to be a little YouTube slumber party.

We all walked to the car and put all of our things inside it and started to drive to Caspar and Joe's.

Marcus' POV

Caspar, Joe, Alfie and I were filming our new videos for each others channel. It was going to be a four part collaboration about reading Fanfiction and acting it out. Louise, Darcy and Zoe had gone out to buy some groceries. Apparently Caspar and Joe didn't have enough food for all of us to eat and most of it was unhealthy. According to Louise the cupboards were fulled with chips, crackers and cookies. Basically nothing for a fitting dinner of seven people.

We filmed for about three hours, re-enacting them and making sure that they were done perfectly. Not that it needed to be perfect, we just preferred if it was. I mean who wanted bad quality videos when you could just basically spend more time trying to perfect it.

The girls hadn't returned yet, so after filming, us boys just chilled out on the couch watching the highlights of the Fifa World Cup. "Come on! Come on!" Joe shouted at the TV.

There was a knock at the door. We all didn't budge out of seats. We were typical boys being lazy. "Shot gun not opening it!" Alfie yelled.

"It's probably Louise, Darcy and Zoe coming home from shopping anyway. They can wait." I laughed.

They laughed too but in the end we forced Caspar to open the door, since it was 50% his apartment. 

He opened it and started laughing, "Oh my god! Is it really you four?! We thought it was Zoe, Louise and Darcy coming home from shopping! Come in, come in!"

We turned around and saw Lauren, Jim, Joe and Tanya standing there with a few bags smiling.

"Hi guys!" Jim said.

We all got up and started hugging each other. This was such a lovely surprise.

"Lauren!" I went over to hug her. 

"How are you?" She asked.

But before I could answer, Caspar mocked us, "Larcus!" They all started shouting Larcus and until Lauren ended it all by saying, "Jaspar!"

Nice save Lauren.

We all sat down on the couches and talked for a little bit. 

"Why are you guys here?" Joe asked.

"We thought that we should have a YouTube slumber party for the next 5 days since you guys are here." JIm replied, "We have inflatable beds, don't worry."

"THAT'S SUCH A GOOD IDEA!" Caspar yelled smiling like a cheshire cat.

We all laughed.

"So, where are the girls?" Lauren asked.

"They're out grocery shopping right now." Caspar replied, "Apparently we don't have 'fitting food' for 7 people."

Lauren laughed, "There's 11 people now."

We continued watching Fifa after a the little catch up. "I have an idea!" Joey suddenly said when the Fifa was just finishing up.

"What?" We all wondered.

"Tanya, Lauren, Jim and I should hide away from Louise, Darcy and Zoe and surprise them!"

We all thought that it was a great idea. We began to figure out hiding places and of course, hide.

Lauren's POV

Since Tanya and I were the smallest of them all, we hid in the pantry. So when Zoe, Darcy and Louise came and started storing the food in the pantry, they would see us.

Jim and Joey were in Caspar's room and when they would hear Zoe, Darcy and Louise unpacking they would casually walk out and pretend to ignore them until they opened the pantry to see us.

We hid our bags in Caspar's room.

After 10 minutes of being stuck in the smallest pantry ever, we heard the door open and heard the crinkling of the plastic shopping bags.

We heard footsteps and we suspected that it must have been Joey and Jim.

"Oh my god! You're here!" Louise squealed. No reply.

"Why aren't you talking?" Zoe asked as she opened the door to the pantry.

"Surprise!!" Tanya and I shouted. 

Zoe screamed a little and then smiled. "Oh my gosh! How are you here and why aren't they talking to us?"

Jim snuck behind Zoe and gave her a fright, "Surprise!"

We all hugged, laughed and helped Zoe unpack the shopping bags. We also explained why we were here.

"This is going to be a week to remember." Joe said and we all smiled in agreement.

"London Adventures with the YouTube Gang! Plus Darcy!" Louise exclaimed.

We all agreed and smiled. This was going to be so fun, even as fun as VidCon and YouTube Conventions were.