Chapter Eleven- Little Talks

Chapter Eleven

Lauren's POV

We hung out around the living room and by 6 o'clock, Louise, Zoe, Tanya and I were in the kitchen cooking some stir fry.

The boys and Joey were in the living room editing there new videos. It was this Fanfiction re-enactment. Joey was watching Orange is The New Black, as per usual. I was so sure that he was addicted to that series. Darcy was in bed going to sleep, Louise had put her down at 1 o'clock for a nap. She was feeling sleepy because of car ride that they had. Louise reckoned that she'll be down for quite a few hours, and she was right.

"Chop those vegetables and add them to the pan!" Tanya said, she was organising the cooking in the kitchen.

I chopped the carrots and broccoli and added them into the pan.

Louise started to season and spice it up. Zoe stirred it and Tanya started to clean up the benches and the dishes and utensils that we had used. It was like Masterchef almost. We were cooking up a storm, one of our techniques being team work. 'Team YouTube Girls.'

Marcus walked into the kitchen, "That smells really nice!" He complimented.

"Thank you!" Zoe said and we all smiled.

We finished frying our stir fry and we all ate and enjoyed it.

When we finished eating, we started to inflate the inflatable beds and started to gather a whole lot of pillows and blankets. We all decided to sleep in the living room all together, pushing back the couches and the coffee table back. Along with the inflatable beds, Joe and Caspar brought out there mattresses from there bed to make some more beds.

In the ends we had 5 beds filled with loads of blankets and pillows.

Marcus, Joey and I shared a bed, Alfie, Zoe and Louise shared one, Jim and Tanya shared one and Caspar and Joe had one each.

We made some hot chocolates and snuggled in bed, drinking them while on our laptops. The Internet Cafe. Marcus, Joey and I talked for a little. "When are you two planning to get together?" Joey asked, "I've been waiting along with your shippers."

I laughed, "We're best friends."

"Man up and ask her Marcus."  Joey giggled.

Marcus laughed, "Um, we're just best friends Joey." I laughed too.

"Oh, we'll see about that. Everyone!" Joey said. Everyone glanced at Joey. "Put your hand up if you think that Marcus and Lauren should be girlfriend and boyfriend-anya!"

Everyone burst out laughing, "Come on guys, this is serious!" Joey exclaimed, laughing too.

Everyone started putting there hands up. I put my face in my hands. Oh God. Sometimes Joey was a boy filled with ideas. Crazy ideas.

"That's settled!" Joey laughed, "You can put your hands down and carry on what you were doing."

"Oh my god Joey." I laughed.

"Well are you two going to date?"

"Um, we're not sure."

"What do you mean that you're not sure? It's either yes or no."

"We're not sure, end of." I laughed and continued to scroll through my Twitter Feed on my laptop.

I finished off my hot chocolate and Tanya went around and took our mugs. We all thanked her.

Zoe, Louise, Tanya and I then went to put on our pyjamas. We brushed our teeth and went back to our beds to snuggle into our cocoon of blankets and pillows.

We were all tired by then so we plugged in our phones to our chargers and said good night. We began to sleep, even though most of us were on our phones going through our Social Media sites first in order to go to sleep.

That happens when you're a YouTuber, internet basically turns into your life, so you're on it 24/7.

I yawned. I fell asleep after an hour on good ol' Tumblr.

***

We woke up all at once at around 10 in the morning. We all got dressed and ate breakfast. Joey and I setted up a camera and started to film our new collaboration for this Sunday's video. 

We were doing Truth or Dare on Joey's Channel and a part 2 to it on my Channel.

"Hello my beautiful people! Here I am today with the one and the only beautiful, my best friend Joey Graceffa..."

We filmed both of the videos and edited most of it. 

The morning went really fast, most of it was spent editing and talking to each other. It was cloudy and it looked like it was about to rain, but at around 1:30 we all went out for lunch. 

It was particularly yum. We went home afterwards and edited more. Alfie ended up doing a 2 hour YouNow Live Show, featuring all of us. 

I bet his viewers were really happy. Most of our viewers were happy when we featured other YouTubers in videos and vlogs.

Today was really a relaxing with friends day. Louise and Tanya baked some cookies and the rest of us were in the living room hanging out together.

It was nice having relaxing time with your best friends for once.