Chapter Six- Surprises

Chapter Six

Marcus' POV

I watched as Jim, Tanya, Alfie and Zoe filmed there new two videos. It was a truth and dare collaboration. Part 1 was on Zoe's channel and Part 2 was on Jim's channel.

It was hilarious. As soon as they finished filming, they began editing.

I looked at the time on my iPhone. It was already 3:00pm. Zoe asked us if we wanted lunch earlier on but none of us were hungry. But now I was hungry.

"I better be heading off guys." I stood up from my chair.

"Where are you going?" Alfie asked.

"I'm going to have some lunch." 

They all said good-bye to me and I went straight to our hotel room to order room service. I ordered a plain hamburger. While I ate the scrumptious hamburger, I booked 2 concert tickets online. There were only a few of that particular concert which I was happy about, because I knew that this person was Lauren's favourite singer. 

Before I finalised the booking I texted Lauren just to make sure that was free tonight. I knew that she probably was but I just had to make sure.

Marcus: Make sure that you're free tonight :) x

Lauren: What for? :) x

Marcus: A surprise, so are you going to be free? :)

Lauren: Yeah, I'm free! x

Marcus: Great, be back in the hotel room at 6:30 x

So that was settled. I brought the tickets and then I edited what I had of my vlog so far. It was 8 minutes of all of my morning footage. The footage being mostly at Alfie and Zoe's and the behind the scenes of filming for there Truth and Dare Videos, Part 1 and 2.

Lauren's POV

Marcus asked me if I was free tonight through a text message and I said yes. I wonder why he asked? He was a rather mysterious guy, Marcus. Apparently it was a some sort of surprise, but he didn't say what the surprise was.

The interview with the magazine was great. I really enjoyed it. The photographer was amazing, he took such beautiful photos. He had great photography skills.

After the magazine interview I went to Joey's. During VidCon and PlayList's I always seemed to spend the most time at either his or Tyler's. Like I've said before YouTube Conventions were great ways to catch up with your best friends and I definitely always caught up with Tyler and Joey.

When I arrived there, they were all planning to go to the mall, so I joined them. There was a huge crowd of us, Joey, Tyler, Louise, Troye and Connor which made shopping all the more funner.

"Omg, this would be so darn cute on you!" Louise said. The two of us were in Forever 21 gazing at all the beautiful summery pieces of clothing. The boys were in a mens clothing shop close by.

I looked at it, "Really?"

"Yes!" Louise exclaimed, excitedly.

I laughed, "Should I go and try it on?"

Her eyes lightened up, "Yes please! It'll look so great on you!"

I laughed and then went into the changing room. It was this cute strapless, white and blue stripped playsuit with rose gold buttons.

I came out of the changing room. "That's gorgeous on you! BUY IT!" Louise smiled admiring it on me.

"Thanks, but are you sure?"