In the shadows [Kai Wolf!Au]

Someone is watching me. I feel someone's presence behind me. I hear the leaves crack when I'm just standing in the middle of the forest. Someone is here. Someone is following me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep eyes. Danger in them. Strong Growling. A warning. Dark hair. Just like the night. And a thought of running away. But I can't, it will chase after me, it will catch me. There's no escape.

But someone comes, makes the wolf go away... How? He is standing in front of me, just where the wolf was. His eyes remind me of the wolf's. His smile, hides many secrets. And he is in the shadows, I can tell, he is injured, probably the wolf, blood and bare skin shine under the moonlight.

"Kai, remember that. Kai"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crack.

It woke me. It was a dream. Something outside woke me up. What if... there are wolves here... Not giving it a thought, an impulse made me leave my tent, it was still dark outside, but I could see the dawn coming, I could feel it. Just like I felt the wolf coming closer. "H-hello? Is someone..." But everything was silent again. No cracking noise and no track of the boy I saw earlier. But it was a dream, what am I thinking?

"What are you doing here? You aren't supposed to be here" A voice came out of nowhere. "You should leave! Now!" It made me shiver but I didn't move. Not until I found who was out there, in the middle of the woods, watching me.

"Show yourself. I'm not leaving this place, not at this hour, specially if there are wolves out there" I heard more leaves cracking, maybe some old branches on the ground, I thought I saw the wolf of my dream but then he showed himself. He stood in front of me, with that dangerous glare. "Y-you... it- it can't be. You were in.. Who are you?" I said as I stood frozen, in front of the black eyes that were so familiar. Kai.

He smiled. He came closer. The tip of our noses touched. His forehead was against mine. His warm breath made my skin blush fairly red. "I'm... I'm the wolf"

A/N: I know the anon that requested this asked for smut

A/N: I know the anon that requested this asked for smut. But I thought of writing more than just one part to this :) Let's see how it goes! Admin A~