Wind [Kyungsoo wolf!au]

He almost missed you. If it wasn't for his habit of scanning the whole place with his eyes, stopping at every space between the trees he saw, Kyungsoo wouldn't have seen you. I can't even perceive her scent... It's as if she was part of the forest He thought as he carefully walked closer, hiding behind a tree, to have a better look.

It was true you were a stranger but you often walked into the forest to escape your daily life routine, lay on the ground covered by dry leaves and close your eyes feeling the wind touching your skin and being alerted by any sound that broke the silence that made you leave your mind in blank.

"She's beautiful" he said out loud, barely noticing it was his voice that broke the silence this time. But it wasn't his voice that made you open your eyes, you didn't hear a voice exactly, but a growl. "A wolf" you said, scanning your surroundings, trying to figure out what to do next.

I want to get closer. I want to touch her. Kyungsoo found himself thinking as he slowly let you see him, walking slowly towards you, never letting his gaze away from you. The wolf, you've heard stories about it, legends, myths, but until now you never thought they were real. "I'm y/n" You introduced yourself out of an impulse. "I mean no harm. I was here just to.... Well I... I enjoy being here.... Can he even understand what I say?" You weren't sure but he did, every single word echoed in his head, specially your name.

"I should go... It's getting la-" NO! Don't leave! You heard a voice in your head, confusing you so much that you slipped and fell on the bed of leaves. Kyungsoo was getting closer and it was in that moment of confusing when your eyes stared directly at him, directly into his eyes with no fear. Kyungsoo, my name is Kyungsoo his words reached you as the wind started to blow again. There's a storm coming. You better come with me "And where are you taking me? How do I know you won't eat me?" You almost thought seeing the black wolf chuckle. Because you've been looking for me and I've been looking for you. Soulmates

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here's the wolf au anon requested! I hope you like it hun! I can't sleep so I thought of writing a little. Hope it doesn't suck that much. Love,Admin a