Heat, need and desire [Chanyeol]

genre: Chanyeol Wolf!AU
type: drabble/scenario
characters: Chanyeol, reader
Xoxo, Ara~
Do not copy without permission or use in any way, this is my work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It drove me crazy.
The way she smiled.
The way she walked.
The way her hair waved on her back as she walked.
The way she moved.
The way she looked at me.
She drove me crazy, more than usual.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

It was hard to keep the composure, especially with the animal pheromones that emanate from her. A human would have thought she was just beautiful; maybe irresistible, but their impulses wouldn't have been so hard to control. But for a wolf... the story changed. Their senses are sharper; the way they feel is stronger. They are wild, raw, pure.

It was hard to describe how Chanyeol was looking at you but in the recent days, his gaze had been different than usual. It was more intense, deeper. It had a fire you hadn't seen before. As he sat on the sofa while you were working on the table, you started to feel how the room became smaller. More like, it wasn't big enough for the two of you even if you weren't even in the same spot.
"Channie?" Your throat suddenly went dry as he turned his gaze to you. "Yes Y/N?" His voice sounded huskier, sexier, dangerous. "I..." You couldn't continue, the pencil in your hand fell on the floor. He smiled, noticing how nervous his presence had just made you. He stood up, lazily, and walked towards you. His eyes never leaving yours. He had still that smile on his face but his eyes said something else.

"You are starting to feel it, aren't you?" He leaned in and whispered in your ear. You felt his warm breath on your skin, making you feel little sparkles through all of your body. "W-what are you..." You really couldn't speak. Your throat was dry, yes, but it wasn't just that. You felt how your whole body paralyzed with the proximity of his. "The heat..." He was leaning on the table with his left hand as his right hand took your chin lifting it up a little, just to give him space to start kissing your neck. "The need..." You closed your eyes as you threw your head back, biting your lower lip. "The uncontrollable desire..." You knew what he was talking about, you had been feeling that way for the past couple of weeks but you thought it was just the weather or something. You couldn't give it a proper explanation.

He smiled, as his wolf ears picked up the fast beating of your heart. "It's our natural instinct" He started. His strong arms lifted you from the chair and placed you on the table. He stood between your legs as his hands stroked your cheeks gently. He was both sweet and savage and you couldn't tell which one you wanted more at that moment. "Mating season, for some..." He chuckled. "You are a hybrid so your mating season is probably not strong as mine" His hands, now on your thighs, hovered over them, creating some sort of tension between his skin and yours. "But the thing is Y/N..." He leaned in closer, you could feel his lips touching your earlobe. "The way my senses perceive you... you get me high" He started kissing your neck again, this time more intense. He bit your skin and sucked it a little, marking some hickeys on your skin. You pulled him closer to you as you laid your back on the table. You weren't sure what you were doing and probably he wasn't either, but you didn't want it to stop. "Y/N... are you..." you could tell how hard it was for him to interrupt himself and speak. "sure you..." You nodded, knowing what he was asking. "I want you... to show me" You whispered. Your eyes followed his hands, how they went under your shirt and slided up on your abdomen, up to your chest. "Show you what?" He asked as he focused on the delicate skin that awaited his touch under the fabric. "Show me what this mating season is about..."
He didn't need more, he was finally going to release that wolf that had been contained for the past couple of weeks. "Prepare yourself... my queen"