The name in your head [Xiumin]

genre: Xiumin Vampire!AU [Semi smut]
type: drabble/scenario
characters: Xiumin, reader
Do not re-post without permission or use in any way, this is my work.
Enjoy, Xo, Ara~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night is cold and darker than it usually is. The stars above you shine in a very particular way. Everything seems different, the whole world seems to have stopped. No one is around, there are no noises coming from outside.
He's staring at you as he holds you in your arms. His dark eyes are hypnotizing, captivating and his smile... his smile screams danger.
But you can't runaway, you don't want to run away.
How you got to that apartment? You couldn't remember.
Why weren't you able to move? It seemed to be due to those eyes.
Why didn't you want to leave? Because his name was echoing in your head.
Minseok.
His voice in your head, made you want to stay.

He was the most beautiful man you had ever seen. Pale skin, black eyes. Messy dark hair, cheeky smile. There was something about him that was hard to describe though, something dark and mysterious that only seem to drawn you closer to him.
You wanted him to touch you.
You wanted his hands on you.
You wanted him to make you part of his darkness.

"Are you sure about that?" He seemed to sing whenever he spoke. "You want to be part of my world?"
How did he know that? It would be forever a mystery.
His cold hands grabbed you and pulled you closer to him. His whole scent made your head spin. If his presence was enough to make your knees tremble, you weren't sure what feeling those lips on you would make to you.
He chuckled, just as if he knew exactly what you were thinking. His hands slipped under your shirt, running slowly over your skin.
"I've been waiting for you to come here..." He said, between kissing your neck, slowly.
For some reason all your strength seemed to have vanished, your heart beat seemed to be ricing and your head told you to get away from there as fast as possible. But you didn't want to, you wanted to stay with him. Forever.
"Are you sure, you want this? The darkness?" He pushed you against the nearest wall and pressed his whole body against yours. Slowly you wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him even closer to you.
You weren't sure how his hands managed to stay so cold, but all you could think of was having them all over you.
"Later" he seemed to say. "There will be plenty of time for that" He said huskily before pressing his lips against your neck and starting to lick on nibble on your gentle skin.
It gave you an electrical feel that ran through your whole body, making you moan a little when he bit you gently. You didn't feel it though, when his fangs grew and pierced your skin, making you bleed a little.
But your body knew what was happening, the adrenaline increased making you feel shots of pleasure every time he licked the few drops he let escape from your small wound to your collarbone and chest.
Your bodies were so close, you started feeling how his body became warmer. Or you became colder. "Xiumin" you whispered. It was getting hard to breathe and yet you didn't want him to stop from whatever he was doing.
It was hard, but your hands started to unbutton his shirt, you wanted to bite him too. Bite all of him, taste all of him.
So many feelings, so many desires. It all confused you, it all made you spin.
You never imagined that a guy biting your neck would make you feel this way, make you see sparkles of delight. "Not yet... you can't bite me just yet... but I promise you... you'll be able to do so when you wake up.."
You didn't feel it, but he did. Your last heart beat.The pleasure he gave you, didn't let you feel how your body ran out of energy. How your body laid in his arms without life.
But he wasn't worried, he knew you'd open your eyes again. He knew you would wake up with hunger, hungry for blood, hungry for him and hungry for desire.
And he would be there, to give you all that and more. To show you what really laid behind the darkness all humans were so afraid.
"They call me Minseok, they call me Xiumin, they call me Vampire. But the only thing that matters is how you call me when you wake up...because you make me feel alive when you are here. Beating heart or not. I'll give you everything Y/N, just like you gave me your blood"

 I'll give you everything Y/N, just like you gave me your blood"