My Sunshine

>>>Aphy<<<
>>>Angela x Murphy<<<
As the sun hit the ground, Angela and Murphy were out on a hunting trip together as they looked around being careful for Grounders knowing they could attack at any point of time.
"Murphy theres nothing here its dried out, lets just head back to the camp for now we can try again in a while" Angela said softly as she stopped walking and turned to Murphy looking at him
"Alright fine we can head back, we can try a different pathway and look there instead " Murphy stated as he turned around and began to walk back towards camp before Grounders came out from the woods toward the pair as Angela grabs Murphys arm "John.... what do we do?" She asked softly as Murphy looked back at her shaking his head "go run, just run far from here,Ill be alright my sunshine" he said as he shoved Angela to the side.
Angela looked at him a bit scared before she took off as one of the grounders followed her before grabbing the girl when she stopped to rest thinking it was safe around. The grounder takes her far away as she screamed for Murphy kicking around in the grounders arms before she was soon knocked out. Murphy stopped what he was doing as the other Grounders left after Angela yelled, he looked around running as he calls out for her, he soon grew worried when she never replied. Murphy headed back to camp to see if she managed to get back, as he was soon told that Angela never returned he muttered huffing as he looks at Bellamy. "She must have been captured then by the Grounders! Bellamy we have to go get her!" Murphy snapped a bit "you get your ass and Clarkes ass ready we are going at first light to go and find her!" He snapped a bit before storming off to his tent.
Angela woke up a few hours later as she looked around shaking and scared of what was going to happen to her, she got up looking for a possible way out as she soon realized shes trapped and theres no way out unless she knocks a guard out, but thought it wasn't smart. The grounder looked at Angela before going into the cell chaining her up so she wouldn't run or fight back from what was going to come next. As two older looking males came into the cell with there weapons as they began to torture the poor girl as Angela yelped crying softly in pain before they soon left taken her out to the wood and left her to bleed out.
Soon first light came as Bellamy, Clarke and Murphy made there way to the camp site to look for Angela, as Bellamy stayed to look through the camp to look at Clarke and Murphy looked around the woods as a small whimper can be heard coming from Angela not to far from the two. As Murphy ran he soon came across her as Clarke was rather far behind them "A-Angela?" He said softly before carefully cradling her in his arms hearing her breathing a bit ragged as he softly begins to sing "You are my Sunshine, My only Sunshine, You make me happy , When skies are grey, You'll never know dear, How much I love you, Please don't take ... my sunshine away..." he whispered softly as the tears started to fall as he rocked back and forth gently petting her hair as Clarke finally came patching up Angela the best she can. "We need to take her back to camp and let her rest, Murphy she will be okay you can carry her back home" She said softly patting his shoulder as Murphy got up holding Angela close kissing her forehead gently "my sunshine" he whispered as he walked holding Angela close to him as he wiped away tears from his face.