Broke

-//- Broke -//-
-//- Phoenix x Roan -//-
The last event had scared everyone as most people were crying over loved ones who were killed or died, and then the news hit them as the girl known as Clarke had let them all know they have a little of six months to live give or take a few, as it was do to the radiation and the toxicity that would soon kill the earth again for another 5 years.
The bunker was soon found by Jaha and a few other people who has figured out it was under Polis all along, that the bunker  was only able to fill approximately 1,200 people only and from what was said to be able to claim the bunker was to fight to the death in the conclave, one person from each clan were required to fight.
Phoenix sighs hearing the news as she looked over at Roan " please don't make yourself fight for the bunker I don't want you dying on me...please" she begged walking over to him hugging his arm tightly not wanting to loose him again.
" Phoenix my little fire bird I have to in order to save our clan we can not abandon our people you know this" Roan said softly holding her close to him as he kisses the top of her head gently "I promise my Queen I will be okay out there" he stated rubbing her back
Phoenix sighs softly as she looked out from the tower "Promise me you will be okay and not hurt yourself to much, I need you to be alive and safe for me" she whispered holding his hand tightly leaning against him.
Roan nodded as he kept her close rubbing her arm gently "come on lets go rest I have a conclave to win " he whispered picking her up taking her to bed.
The week passed pretty fast as Roan was getting ready to go out and fight Phoenix standing beside him making sure he had all that he needed.
Phoenix looked at him taking her necklace off and putting it on him "be careful my King" she whispered softly pecking his lips as she held his hand tightly moving back hair with her free hand "I love you so much...please survive this for me" she said softly as the horn blew alarming to get to there places as Phoenix kissed Roan one last time before heading up to the tower to watch the fight go down as she kept her sister close to her as possible.
"Sister he will be okay there is no need to worry, he is a good fighter Im very sure he wouldn't ever get himself killed unless to protect you" Tigris said softly as she looked at Phoenix smiling a bit softly as she saw the worry across her sisters face.
As the hours passed by Phoenix had started to pace around a bit as the different clan candles went out keeping a close eye on Roan's candle hoping it doesn't go out as she walks back over to the edge looking through the scope finding Roan sighing softly seeing that he was okay for now as Tigris watched her sister shaking her head "Phoenix you should rest if anything were to happen I would tell you, please sister" she said softly resting her hand on her shoulder gently as Phoenix jumped a bit looking at the owner of the hand seeing it was her sister she calmed down and sighed "I can't what if he gets hurt.... what if he dies and I'm not awake to see who did it so I can kill them..I can't rest" Phoenix replied softly as Tigris shook her head "nonsense I'll watch for you just go and sleep star" she replied as Phoenix looked outside then back at her sister before sighing and nodding "fine I will sleep just if anything happens please tell me" she mumbled before walking back inside yawning and heading to the small bed she made before laying down in bed and drifting off to sleep rather quickly as Tigris watched Roan through the scope.
The hour started to go by faster as more candles went out till there were just three remaining, one being of Luna the other Octavia and the last one being Roan as Phoenix watched the candles starting to worry more as she moved to the scope ignoring the black rain that was starting to fall from the dark clouds covering the night sky as she saw Luna getting close to both Octavia and Roan gripping the edge of the building a bit as she watched in fear of what would happen.
Phoenix watched as the fight began keeping a close eye on Roan hoping he survives this with Octavia knowing there working together as Roan hasn't killed the girl, as soon as the fight began the black rain soon fell knowing it would hurt Roan and not Luna she bite at her lip sighing softly seeing Octavia run to cover as she focused her attention right back to Roan and Luna seeing that Roan has the sword over Lunas front sighing in relief knowing he will win this fight.
Things happened to fast for Phoenix to register one minute Roan had the sword over Luna the next he was on his knees  holding his stomach Phoenix starting to tear up gripping the edge of the building tighter, as Luna walked over to Roan pulling him up and dragging him over to the fountain muttering under her breath and soon holding Roans head under the water as he soon stopped breathing, Luna grabbing the tags off of him soon disappearing to go and find Octavia.
Phoenix couldn't take what happened her heart ached with pain and loss before collapsing to her knees and crying into her hands unable to say anything.
Tigris looked at her sister know what had happened as she walked over hugging her sister tightly rubbing her back gently "sister come inside please you shouldn't be out here" she said softly trying to help Phoenix up from the floor but she wouldn't budge from her spot as she looked around  trying to get someones help on bringing Phoenix inside as Octavia came in dropping the tags Phoenix was quick to get up hearing the sound as she ran in pushing through the people looking at Octavia "his tags... I want Roan's tags please I need them" she said holding back tears as Octavia cleaned the blood off the tags before gently pressing the tags into Phoenix's hand "he fought well Phoenix and loved you very much, his fight is over now" she said softly as Phoenix held the tags tightly in her hand the tears slipped down her face onto the tags, her heart broke and shattered for the days that remained till the end of the world came.