Bunker

||| Aphy |||
||| Angela x Murphy |||
Its been days since Murphy got Angela out of the mountain, as she was mostly sleeping and recovering, as she woke up every now and then she received kisses from Murphy as he was more protective of her. Once in the dead zone the sun was beating down and sand was blown around, as it got into everyones face except Angelas as she had her face buried deep as Murphy held her close to him. The journey was tough on everyone, some died and some went back loosing hope in Jaha, but not Murphy and Angela and some other guy, they stayed as they wanted a new life... a fresh start you would say. Finally as they crossed the water after being attacked by the creature, Murphy gave up yelling at Jaha "fine go follow your stupid drone, I'm done following you.. just done!" he stated as he helped Angela up as he soon began walking ignoring his injuries. Days passed as the two stumbled upon Solar panels and what sounded like music, they followed the noise to a bunker. Murphy began trying to open the door as he opened it Angela watches the two soon wandering in, as they looked around the were hit with a wave of relief the bunker was a paradise as there was food, drinks, clothes and a roof over there heads to keep them safe for a while as the door shut keeping them in, they were unable to open it.
"Guess this counts as a new start now doesn't it John?" Angela said softly as she kisses his nose gently smiling
"Thats what it seems like Sunshine, and we have the whole place to ourselves to do whatever we want" Murphy replied snickering a bit softly as he looks at Angela pulling her close to him as he kissed her softly.
Angela smiled in the kiss before pulling away "you need to go sit down John, Ill go see if theres any Medical supplies here so I can treat your wound, don't want it getting infected now do we" she said softly before she limps off looking around the bunker as Murphy went into the kitchen pouring himself a drink and setting one off to the side for Angela as he walks over to the couch sitting down.
Angela looks around walking into what seems like the bathroom "my god" she muttered softly looking through cabinets soon finding the supplies as she goes back to Murphy chuckling a bit to see him asleep on the couch.
Angela sighs softly as she tends to his wounds gently kissing his forehead shaking him awake a bit "John dear you should go shower" she whispered softly as he groans a bit yawning and sitting up "Only if you join me doll~" he said softly chuckling a bit
"John! Cut that out" Angela stated punching his arm gently as she rolls her eyes and helping him up "Im going to go look for a bed or something like that" she stated walking off as Murphy goes off to shower.
Murphy soon finished showering as he goes to find Angela "Angela where are you sunshine?!" He yelled out walking towards the room as he opens the door a bit
"John just look at this its so damn nice here...theres fresh clothing in the closet to" she said softly smiling at him "You get dressed Ill shower and then come back and we can rest and cuddle " she stated
Murphy chuckles a bit nodding "alright doll theres a drink in the kitchen I poured out for you, its good trust me" he said softly walking over to the closet as Angela leaves.
As the time passes Angela soon comes back to Murphy crawling into the bed soon collapsing next to him "it feels so nice to have this to ourselves and to be able to start all over again" she mumbled softly burying her head in his neck inhaling his scent happily.
"It sure is my sunshine, finally freedom and you know anyone won't try to hang me again or separate us" Murphy replied softly as he wraps his arm around her waist gently kissing her forehead and playing with her hair gently "rest now, we both need our rest" he said softly yawning as he soon started to fall asleep along with Angela the two cuddling happily content.
As 86 days passed the two were soon running out of food and drinks, both being driven mad being in the same place and watching the same video, Murphy ended up breaking the tv and about pulling a trigger to himself before Angela stopped him, the two turned to the door when it opened up
"John, John, Johnnnn the door its open we can be out of here back to the ground, back outside, come on " Angela stated grabbing his hand and running over to the door seeing Jaha out front looking at the two as Murphy went outside "thank god... its good to be back outside again " he mumbled softly looking at Angela and hugging her tightly
"Seemed like we were living a dream at first but it got old and just to much for the both of us.... god im glad we are outside at least and fresh air" Angela replied so smiling as she kisses him softly smiling "to long..." Murphy mumbled softly as he held Angela close to him.