My Prince

/-/ Angela X Arron /-/
/-/ Angon /-/
The weeks passed by quickly after Angela left Murphy due to her seeing he had feelings for someone different and she didn't want to suffer through that watching him not love her anymore, as the cause of this she stayed with Arron in his room slowly becoming closer to him with the time they spent with each other.
The two kept getting close talking and being near each other till one night when Juno came to Angela wanting to talk her noticing she was hanging around her brother more and not Murphy curious on what happened with them.
"Hey Ange, please explain to me what is going on between you and Murphy, I haven't seen you with him in weeks... shit did you guys get in a fight or something?" Juno asked softly as Angela sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose "no nothing like that... we broke up I couldn't deal with him and suffer while he fell in love with someone and not love me anymore... I can't deal with that kind of pain.." she replied biting her lip as she held back tears soon felling arms wrap around her "I am so sorry Ange, well if my brother does hurt you or anything come to me" Juno stated as she hugged her tightly.
Angela sighed a bit sniffling as she nodded "Thank you Juno but speaking of I need to go meet up with him said he had a surprise of some sort" she said with a small chuckle as Juno nodded letting go of her and patting her shoulder gently "be careful" she stayed before going off to look for Bellamy
Angela shook her head as she soon walked to the meeting spot Arron wanted to be at as she looked around waiting for him as the time passed she sighed starting to head back before feeling arms wrap around her waist "Hey there princess, don't think I forgot about you" the voice said as Angela turned around and smiled shaking her head "Jesus christ Arron are you trying to give me a heart attack" she said with a small chuckle as Arron rolled his eyes keeping his arms around her waist "yeah and if that happens I can't ask you my question" he said softly looking at her as he seemed a bit nervous before gently taking Angelas hand in his own "I know you and Murphy had your falling out a couple weeks ago and I'm not sure if you're ready to date or anything but it's worth a shot of asking if you-" he didn't finish his sentence as he was cut of by the press of Angela's lips against his as she pulled back after a couple second and looked him in the eyes smiling "I think my answer is going to be yes either way Arron, but how are we going to tell your sister?" Angela asked softly smiling at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck as Arron smiled wrapping his arms around her waist again "oh I'm sure she knows I did tell her I was planning on doing this so it shouldn't be so hard telling her you said yes" he replied softly chuckling a bit kissing her forehead gently.
Angela sighs softly laying her head on him "then why did Juno ask what happened between me and Murphy if she knew your were going to do this?" She asked a bit softly as Arron shrugged holding her before he picks her up taking her to there room "I think it's because she had her suspicions when we got closer, if you didn't tell her about you and Murphy that week then it would make sense" he said softly setting her down on the bed carefully before sitting down beside her and pulling her close wrapping his around around her "we can talk to her about it later if you want unless she comes into the room like she always does" he said with a small chuckle as Angela rolled her eyes laughing a bit softly hugging his side as she buries her head as there was soon a knock at the door "come in its open" Angela called out as Murphy opened the door "Angela can we talk please?" He asked softly looking at the two of them as Angela gets up looking at Arron "I'll be back" she said softly pecking his lips before turning to Murphy "come on out in the hall to talk" she stated crossing her arms heading out into the hallway as Murphy followed behind her shutting the door as he looked at Angela as his heart ache seeing her being with Arron "Angela look I want to say sorry I really do love you and I miss you so much... I shouldn't have been getting in love with someone else when I had you.. I made a mistake" he said softly as Angela looked at him sighing softly shaking her head "no John you had your chance and you messed it up, I couldn't deal with it you have no clue how bad I was hurting while you just eyed Raven half the time... I couldn't be with you when you were doing that it wasn't fair to me in anyway possible" she said softly crossing her arms "just go away John I'm with Arron and Im happy now.. just go" she stated as she turned towards the door starting to open it as Murphy grabbed her wrist gently then let's go "fine....sorry okay could we still at least be friends please?" He asked softly as Angela sighs softly looking at him "John only Friends alright nothing else... it will take a bit but we can be friends I promise you that" she replied softly before going into the room shutting the door on him and going back to Arron sighing softly and sitting back down as Murphy left the door muttering heading back to his own room and kicking the side of his bed.
Angela buried her head in Arrons neck huffing a bit "he really tried to say sorry and wanted me to come back I said no he had his chance but he just messed it all up Arron.. I won't forgive him for that but I can still be his friend at least" she muttered as Arron held her close gently rubbing her back "hey you did the right thing my princess don't stress over it alright, at least you have me and Juno and Bellamy, we got you there is no need to worry about anything, I promise Ange" he said softly gently kissing her cheek keeping her close.
Angela sighed as she nodded pecking his lips before getting in his lap wrapping her arms around his neck whispering softly "I love you my prince" as Arron smirked chuckling a bit whispering "I love you to my princess" he stated before gently kissing her and keeping her close the night ending happily for the two of them.