Coffee shop

\\\ Aphy ///
\\\ Angela x Murphy ///
\\\ Modern Au ///
It was a hot Monday morning as the small sounds of beeping went off. Angela groaned softly as she rolled over in the bed hitting the alarm off, as she sat up rubbing her eyes yawning, she glances over at the time sighing softly before pushing her self out of bed walking towards the bathroom to shower.
Angela sighs turning on the bathroom lights rubbing her eyes as she makes her way to the bathtub turning the shower on, as she waits for the shower to heat up she goes back into her room picking her clothes out for today, something nice knowing its more of a special day to her.
As she walks back into the bathroom setting her clothes down on the counter, as she got undressed before getting into the shower sighing at the warmth of the water hitting her skin, she began washing off doing her hair last before stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her self already feeling cold air hit her.
The hours ticked by till Angela grabbed her bag and jacket heading to the door of her apartment , throwing open the door and locking it rather quickly behind her, as she headed downstairs to the car parked in front opening the passenger side of the door "Hey Juno" she said softly looking at the girl driving smiling at her "Im guessing Murphy has stuff planned and making you keep me busy?" She asked softly as Juno looked at her friend "yup and Im not allowed to take you to the meet up point till later tonight " Juno stated as she tapped a cup giving it to Angela "here this is the first present he left"
Angela smiles as she takes the cup "always knows my favorite type of coffee" she said softly smiling as she sipped it a bit as Juno started to drive a she tapped along the wheel taking Angela out on a day of fun till Murphy texted Juno hours later to bring Angela to the meet up stop.
"Why can't you tell what John has planned Juno pleasseee" Angela whined softly as Juno parks the car "Because it was a secret now close your eyes Ill take you inside then you open your eyes" Juno stated getting out of the car and then helping Angela out leading her inside "so Murphy will be here in a minute and your free to open your eyes, and thats all for now; Ill be going now" Juno stated hugging Angela before leaving without another word.
Angela huffs a bit softly sighing as she took out her phone scrolling through messages before sending one last message to her dad as Murphy sat down in front of her " So hopefully I didn't keep you waiting to long" he said softly as he was clearly nervous about something as he fixes his jacket a bit
" you seem nervous about something John, do you want to talk about it?" Angela asked softly grabbing his hand across the table gently rubbing his knuckles with the pad of her thumb.
"No Angela nothing is wrong, its just something we can fully talk about it later, cant ruin what I have planned for you my angel" Murphy replied chuckling a bit as he looks at her smiling
"Well if you say so then, eat you seem hungry" Angela stated as she lets go of his hand, she soon starts to eat her food smiling softly as she glances at Murphy every now and then before finishing her food.
Murphy smiled at Angela as he soon pays for the food and walking over to his lover and helping her up "one last stop, the park" he said softly kissing her forehead gently as Angela nodded.
The two walked out of the restaurant as Murphy helped Angela into the car before getting in on his own side "the park we go then home, but you need close your eyes sunshine" he said softly as Angela nodded smiling at him as she closes her eyes  "whats with me having my eyes closed all the time?" She asked softly as Murphy chuckled a bit softly "Its to keep surprise's hidden so they don't get spoiled, because this is one of the best surprises " he replied starting up the car and driving to the park humming as he rests his free hand on Angelas leg.
Once at the park Murphy helps Angela out keeping her eyes covered as he walked her down to a small gazebo before letting go of her "keep your eyes closed till I say to open them alright?" Murphy stated as he kisses her cheek gently before sighing softly as he looks around taking out the velvet box out of his pocket before turning back around getting down on his knee as he takes Angela hand "Angela you could open up your eyes now my sunshine" he said softly as she looked up at her as she opens up her eyes looking down at him "John....? What is this about? Are you?.." Angela asked smiling brightly as she squeezed his hand.
"Well Angela what do you say? Would you like step up from girlfriend to my wife" Murphy asked softly as Angela gets down to his level pulling him into a kiss "of course I do John!" She squealed a big as Murphy chuckled slipping the ring onto her finger "god ever since I stepped foot into that coffee shop I knew you were the one, every since Juno introduced us to... I love you so much Angela and I will love you forever, clearly" he said softly as he kissed her face chuckling as he picks her up carrying her back to the car.
As Murphy drove them home for a night the two will never forget ever as they turned there phones off completely after telling Juno and Bellamy the results.