True Love

Joyful

            There’s no words to even describe what took place yesterday. I was taken aback by Storm’s outburst. I had never seen him so angry and rough. While it shook me up a little, it also turned me on. It was a turn on to see my man protect me and stake claim. I guess that’s why I wanted Storm to put it on me last night. I’ll admit, I was kind of upset when he stopped me. I really wanted him to keep going. But then again, Storm is right. It wasn’t the right time. Our first time should be when we get married and it should be special, especially since Storm is a virgin. That wasn’t no virgin kissing or grinding he was handing out last night though, that’s for sure.

            As I danced around the kitchen cooking breakfast for Storm and I, Trey’s words kept replaying in my head; “Joy you know you miss me.” To be honest, I did miss Trey. He was my first real relationship. But that means nothing because Storm is my first real love and he gives me more than Trey could ever dream of. Trey did look good though yesterday. My baby put the hands on him though.

            It’s just mind boggling to know that I was in a relationship with both of Reagans “fathers”. Either way I could be a part of Rae-rae’s life. I finished plating the food just as Storm walked over to the kitchen, on the phone with Reagan.

“Do you want to talk to mommy?” he asked Reagan. She must’ve said yes because he handed the phone to me and sat down to eat.

“Good morning, mommy’s girl!” I cooed into the phone.

“Good morning, mommy! Are you feeling better?” she asked me.

“I sure am. How are you feeling?” I asked her.

“I’m feeling good since you’re feeling better.” She answered making me smile.

“Good. Good. Hey, Rae-rae I have a surprise day planned for you so be ready when mommy and daddy come get you, okay.” I instructed her.

“Okay. See you later mommy. Tell daddy I ‘ll see him later too.” She said.

“Alrighty hun. Byeeee.” I sung into the phone.

I looked up and noticed Storm staring at me.

“What?” I asked, with a giggle.

“Being a mom is a good look on you.” He said with a smirk.

“Is that right?” I asked.

“Yup….” He said. Then there was a long silence.

“Soooooo do you wanna talk about yesterday?” I asked him.

“Oh yeah….. I’m sorry about the way that I acted. It was totally out of character. It won’t happen again. I promise.” He said.