Dean Teaches You To Play Darts

Author's Note: In this, the reader and Dean are 17 years old.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean, you do know if John finds out we are gone, he will kill us." You said, giggling as you entered the bar and grill that was closest to the motel you were staying at.

"I made sure that Sammy knew where we were. He won't tell." Dean said, shrugging.

"Dean, he is a 13-year-old. Of course, he would tell. I mean, he wouldn't intentionally wake up John to tell him but if he starts asking questions, Sammy will crack. Do you not know your own brother?" You asked with a smile.

"Eh, whatever. We're already out. If my dad wants to get us, he will." Dean said, taking you over to the dart board in the bar. It was fairly busy in the bar and grill, just people hanging out and having fun on their own.

"Dean, we're playing darts? You know my aim is still a bit rusty. Knives, sure, hand me one and I can swing that thing in my sleep. Need a fight? Don't worry, I am very good at kicking one's ass. A gun, sure, give me a moving target and I can hit it straight in the eyes. But a dart? Come on, I can barely make the paper ball in the trash can. I'll suck at this game." You said, watching Dean gather up the darts.

"That is why I'm going to teach you," Dean said with a smile. He stood next to you and handed you one. "Let me see what you got."

You smiled and nodded, grabbing the dart. You looked at the board with determination in your eyes. You lined up your shot, pretending that it was a gun in your hand instead of a small dart. You fired and threw the dart, watching as it missed not only the board but the wall and landed on a table near it.

"Wow, okay, that was bad," Dean said, going to get the dart.

"See, Dean, I don't get it. I am just bad at this game." You said, covering your face in embarrassment. Dean was good at everything and here you were, embarrassing yourself as if you weren't in love with Dean.

"Hey, don't worry about it. That is why I am going to teach you," Dean said, moving your hands away from your face. He smiled and stood where you just were. "All you have to do is flick your wrist. I watched you and you were throwing with your whole hand. You want to tuck your elbow in and flick your wrist. Watch."

Dean did as he instructed. You watched him threw the dart perfectly in the bullseye.

"Well, of course, you're good at it. You're good at everything." You said, chuckling.

"Not everything. Come on, I'll show you." Dean said, moving behind you. You bit your lip when you felt his body press up against you. Suddenly, all your focus wasn't pointed on the game, it was pointed on the fact that Dean's left hand was on your waist and his right was covering yours that held the dart.

"Dean..." You whispered.

"Don't fight it," Dean whispered into your ear. You turned your head and watched his face as he was looking at the dart board. He pulled your hand back and you both let go of the dart and he smiled at where it landed.

"See?" Dean turned his head and he looked into your eyes. You two were really close and you were frozen, afraid that if you moved, he would move away from you. But you couldn't be this close to him without kissing him.

"I wasn't watching." You said quietly.

"Okay, but this time, pay attention," Dean said, moving away from you and to the dart. You let out a breath that you didn't know you were holding. You had got to really get over this crush of yours. He didn't like you back and he probably will never like you like that.

Dean got the dart and pressed his body against yours again. This time, you watched his hand guide yours and you watched as the dart hit the red bullseye.

"See? Think you can do that?" He asked. You nodded and you walked over and grabbed the dart. You walked back and took a deep breath, imagining the feel of Dean's body against yours. You eyed where you hoped the dart will go and you tucked your elbow and pulled back, flicking your wrist as you threw it.

It didn't land on the bullseye but it did land on the board.

"There you go! See, you're getting better. At least it's the board this time." Dean teased, taking another dart and taking his turn. You chuckled and nodded, trying to let loose around him.

This is how you spend the night and you wouldn't want it any other way.