Your First Time

Warnings: angst, implied rape but not really rape since she consented but she was drunk and he took advantage of her, drunk!reader, pissed off Dean, feeling of violation

Author's Note: In this, the reader and Dean are 21 years old. I know this isn't a happy fic and that it deals with something serious but I feel like this story needed to be told for the Reader.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is a woman like you doing here all alone?" You looked up to see an attractive man sitting next to you at the bar. All you wanted to do was drink alone, enjoy time by yourself. You weren't a heavy drinker but you did love time alone and usually, people left you alone.

"A woman like me?" You asked, raising your eyebrow.

"Yeah, a beautiful woman all by herself. You don't want any weirdos coming onto you." He chuckled. He had a really nice smile but not as nice as Dean Winchester.

"I really thought that he was good. I thought he was different." You said, looking at your broken reflection. You felt violated. You felt used. You wished you could tell Dean about this but you didn't want him going to jail for killing the man that abused you.

"Want another drink?" Jared asked you with a charming smile.

"I'm not sure. I've had enough to drink already." You said, smiling a bit. You didn't know where this was leading and you didn't want the first time you had sex, with a complete stranger in a bar.

"Come on, one more won't hurt." He smirked. You bit your lip and stared into his eyes. He seemed to know how to work women into doing what he wanted because you felt yourself nodding. He grinned and gave you another drink.

"I'm not sure I wanted this entirely. If I would have known he would use me, I wouldn't have said yes. Why did I say yes?" You got tears again and pulled your knees to your chest. Your reflection stared back at you, not saying anything.

"I should get home. My brothers are waiting for me." You said with a bit of a slur. This guy got you drunk enough to where he could convince you to do what he wanted you to do but not drunk enough to where you couldn't do anything.

"No, come on, I have a really nice place. Plus, I don't feel comfortable with you driving home when you're like this." Jared said, walking with you to his car.

"I'll call my brother to come pick me up." You said, thinking of Dean. Of course, you would be thinking of Dean when you were with this guy. You wish Dean was with you now. You wish you were hanging out with him and not with Jared.

"Come on, just for a few more minutes," Jared said, placing his hand on your lower back, sliding it closer to your ass. You were a 21-year-old virgin and you didn't know when you'd get the change to lose it. You just wanted it gone because you figured, once you had sex once, you would be more confident.

You just wanted Dean to be your first.

"I wish I would have said no. I can still feel his hands on me. I hate it. I hate myself for what I did. I wish I would have left when I had the chance. I felt exposed, I felt dirty, I didn't want this at all. I should have known it from the start. I hate myself." You cried, sitting on the dirt.

After you left Jared's house, you went straight to the pond by the motel room you and the Winchesters were staying at. It was more like Jared kicked you out. He didn't want anything more from you. All he wanted was sex from you. You wished you knew what he was doing from the start.

You wished you didn't have to be so naïve when it came to boys. You could still feel his hands on you. You could still feel the burn between your legs. It wasn't wanted. Yeah, you said yes to him but you were under the influence of alcohol. He took advantage of you from the start.

"How was I supposed to know he was a bad guy? He seemed nice enough. What would Dean think of me?" You said to yourself, hiccupping from the tears.

Dean woke up early, noticing you hadn't come back from the bar. He knew you were a virgin and he was worried you went home with some sleazeball. The thought of that made his blood boil. He was in love with you and he would kill anyone who hurt you.

He groaned, walking out of the motel room, looking for you. He hated not knowing where you were. He was just about to call you when he heard sobbing come from the nearby pond. He knew that voice from anywhere.

He rushed to the pond but stopped when he saw you crying. He was about to call out to you but then you spoke, saying whatever was on your mind.

"I wish I would have said no. I can still feel his hands on me. I hate it. I hate myself for what I did. I wish I would have left when I had the chance..." He froze, his blood boiling at the thought of someone taking advantage of you. He wanted to go over and comfort you but he wanted to kill that man even more.

He turned around, walking away from you to grab his car keys. He knew what bar you were at and he would find out what man needed an ass kicking. He was just barely out of earshot but he heard it. He heard you.

"I wish it were Dean." You sounded so heartbroken.

He wasn't going to get away with this. Dean would make sure of it.