Rescued

*Liam's POV*

It was a good thing Niall's wings glowed so bright because the batteries in my torch were running low on juice. How many tunnels did this place have? I was afraid we'd never find Louis or Zayn. Clarissa was far more hopeful than I was but I guess one of us has to be optimistic so the entire group didn't spiral downwards. I turned yet another corner I wondered if we were just as lost as they were. Then I heard a familiar sound.

"For God's sake Lou, the lady said no it means no."A voice that sounded a lot like Zayn's said. Everyone's head snapped towards the tunnel it was coming from. Niall zoomed down the hallway towards the sound. I didn't want to let myself get hopeful. For all we knew they could be dead. I found him standing outside a door. Inside sat Louis and Zayn and another girl. I guessed that girl was Georgie. I jiggled the door handle which but nothing happened.

"Let me try there Li."Clarissa said pushing her way through. She jiggled the doorknob having the same luck I did then she pulled a bobby pin out of her hair. She stuck it in the look and wiggled it around until we heard a loud click. We were in.

"My penpal's from Brooklyn. She taught me over video chat."Clarissa said pushing the door open.

*Georgie's POV*

I thought that this was it. We were going to be stuck here forever and ever and ever. I'd never get married and have a family. I was going to live my entire life here. I saw a blonde head attached to a pair of bright blue eyes stare in the window then a pair of brown eyes looked in and I heard the door handle jiggle. Then black hair blocked my view of what was going on and I heard something scratching at the lock.

"My penpal's from Brooklyn. She taught me over video chat."A female voice said pushing the door open.

"Clarissa is that you?"Zayn asked and a black haired girl ran in throwing her arms around him.

"We thought we'd lost you for good."She said giving him a loving squeeze.

"Louis let me get you out of there!"The blonde boy yelled pulling a silver stick out of his sleeve. As he lifted off the ground and zoomed I noticed that he had wings. They were very pretty wings at that. He flicked it around a couple times mumbling something and spreading a crap load of dust everywhere. Louis stood up shaking out his legs and holding out his hands to help me up. I took them and he pulled me to my feet.

"Come Georgie, let's go."He said.

"Whoa, this is Georgie."A curly haired boy who was half horse said. Wait, how did he know was if I didn't know who he was? Louis nodded and the curly boy smiled.

"We made up again. It was long overdue if you ask me."He said and I smiled sticking out my hand towards the boy. He bent slightly and took it.

"So I'm finally meeting the famous Georgie."He said."The name's Harry."

"Hello Harry, I know you know who I am."I said.

"I'm Liam."A light brown haired boy said giving my hand a firm shake.

"Who's the fairy?"I asked and he looked down at me.

"Niall, the name's Niall."He said."Seriously Lou did you brief her at all."He was Irish, that's cool.

"Didn't have time, you know. Between the worrying and arguing I'd say my time was pretty full."Louis said rubbing his chafed wrists.

"Oh no, oh Lou. Please tell me those aren't yours."Liam said looking over my shoulder at something I turned and saw that he was looking at the mason jar sitting on the table. Louis looked at the ground dragging his foot across the concrete floor.