A new Addiction to the Family

Edd,Matt,Tom, and Tord were all sitting on the couch watching some show, one it was raining outside and it didn't look like it was going to be a sunny day but yet a gloomy day inside. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hey Edd could you get the door?" Said Tom who was too lazy to move. "Fine *mumbles* lazy ass." Edd says as he walks to the door. Edd opens the door finding nothing to see but a small basket with a baby inside. Edd looked around to see that no one was there and picks them up. Edd realize there was no note either but it did say "Little (y/n)" on the blanket. "Hey um Edd what was it?" Tord asked Edd to see what Edd was holding. "It's a baby girl and I didn't see anyone to could have just dropped her hear by accident." Edd said to Tord. "Oh my gosh she's so cute!" Matt shouted. You woke up crying as Edd tried to calm you down glaring at Matt tell him you shouldn't be loud when there's a baby around. "Wait What the fuck is- Edd is that a baby?" Tom asked. "Why yes Tom and don't say any curse words around her either." Tom pulled out a flask and sat next to Edd who was holding you. You had calmed down when you heard someone singing a lullaby to you.

Edd's POV
I can't believe this is happening one minute we're all gloomy and the next we're all suddenly happy Well except Tom who was probably thinking it's a dream. "Um what's her name? Tord asked. "It's (y/n) and she's going to be living with us." I said to Tord. "Wait we don't even know how to raise a baby Edd and actually what do we need to ya know for (y/n)?" Tom said. "Well I do know we need baby bottles, baby food, diapers, pacifiers, and her own room. But since there's four rooms for each of us one of us has to share a room with (y/n) here." I Said. "So we can learn together as we watch her grow right Edd." Matt said. "Yes Matt." I said.

It was getting late and Edd and the gang were ready to get some sleep, Edd was gonna keep you in his room, he didn't want you Tord's room for obvious reasons and Tom well he might get upset not knowing what to do when you start crying and Matt well....he would probably just started looking at himself and not paying attention. Edd put you in the bed with him and kissed you goodnight.

The Next Morning
Edd woke up to see a very sleepy baby girl still sleeping in the bed, till he heard a loud thud coming from downstairs. Edd picks you up and walks downstairs to see Tom and Tord fighting about something. "Aww Tom had a nightmare about (y/n) thinking that she was gone heh someone has a soft spot." Tord teased. "Shut the fuck up you dumb commie!" Tom yelled in rage. This causes you to wake up in tears "Wahhh Wahhhh!" You cried. Tom and Tord stopped fighting to see the cause of them yelling at each other made you cry. Tord picks you up and says" Aww don't cry sweetheart I didn't mean to make you cry." Tord smirks at Tom making him jealous.

Tom's POV
That son of a bitch who the fuck does he think he is! Holding (y/n) makings me look like the villain here. I'll kick his ass touching her the fucking pervert. Besides he was the one who started that damn fight. Oh he's dead. I just hope he doesn't try anything with her when she's older god thinking about it making me even more mad.

Sorry if it's short I'll be adding more stories to both sinsworld and here so it might be slow but I hoped you enjoy 😉