Bonus Chapter The Happy Ending💚💙💜❤️

Months Later
Edd,Matt,Tom and Tord were a family again and things were getting better. Edd had got his cola back and he shaved his beard. Tom still had the eye thing on but was more happy to back home, he saw Susan and started to clean her up since he hasn't been there over years so she's gonna get really dusty. Matt was in his room clean the mirrors, pictures of himself and dusty of his novelty toy collection but couldn't figure out where Little Tom was so he went looking for him. Tord was back in own room since Tom went back to his old room, Tord was fixing everything in his room but was gonna keep his lab just in case he might need it for experiments in the future. Tord was no longer in the Red Army or the Red Leader for he has changed his ways. He told Pat and Pau that they can now retire since they aren't in the Red Army anymore. You were actually gonna be 15 next month so you were actually ready for high school yet nervous that at the same time. You went outside to see that everything was beautiful and the animals had come back and even Ringo who was actually just with Edd the whole time but no one could see where she was since she walks around.

"(Y/n) thank you for giving me another chance I thought I needed in life was power but I was wrong all I really needed was you and Edd,Matt, and Tom. You all really made me the happiest man I could ever be and yet I still feel guilty for what I done and sometimes I would wonder to what made me the person I am." Tord Says as he started crying. "Tordy you were probably just upset with the world but I know how it feels because I thought you had changed and turned into this monster that I could no longer love and see that father figure but only something with power and killer instincts. But what I saw was someone who was hurting inside, that wanted help yet still remember how doing the wrong things can make you feel guilty. And I'm sorry for saying those rude things to you I just thought you weren't the same person anymore so I treated you like someone I couldn't trust, and I'm really sorry for stabbing you in the eye *sniff* *sob* I-I just I'm so very sorry Tordy....." You said as you started to cry as well. "No no no it wasn't your fault and besides I deserved it how the way I treated you and the others. *kiss* I was the one who started this and I'm the one who should be saying sorry because the things I've done wasn't worth it but even when we were far apart I still loved you yet I wanted to turn you into Tom "a monster" but now I see how wrong I was, so no it's not your fault." Tord Said as he hugged you tightly. "Hey you two wanna go see if the arcade is still going because I want to take a break trying to fix the house." Tom said scratching the back of his head. "Yeah!" "Sure!" You And Tord Said. "Okay Hey Edd come on-." Tom accidentally kissed Edd. "Opps I accidentally pushed Edd I was trying to talk to Tord hehe." Matt said walking slowly to Tord. "Oh Tom I had know idea you were such a good kisser❤️" Edd said. "Damnit Matt E-Edd I'm sorry I.......wait......You think I'm a good kisser?" Tom says while blushing. "Yeah Tom❤️." Edd said blushing 50 shades of red. "Um Tord there's something I wanna ask you-."Matt was pushed by you. "Opps I must have tripped maybe I should go to the arcade and bye!" You Said running as you laughed at the same time. "Ah Matt you should probably run." Tord Said blushing. "Uh Why?" Matt asked. "Because if I catch you your gonna see why "they" used to call me "Daddy Tord"." Tord Said with lust in his eyes. "Oh shit w-wait (y/n) let come with you!" Matt said following you. "Oh Matty here comes Daddy Tord!" Tord Said chasing Matt. "Edd you want to just stay here and see what else I can do or do you want to go to the arcade?" Tom asked. "Nah I want to stay with you since I'm on heat." Edd said taking off his hoodie. "Oh you cutie you heh I guess we both need this." Tom said.

Warning Lemon
Tom was ready for Edd and wasn't turning back. "Mmm Edd you taste so good I wonder what happens if I bite this part~." Tom said. "Oh Tom!" Edd moans. Tom took off Edd's shirt and sucked on his nipples making Edd moan even louder and wanted Tom to stop teasing him and fuck him already. "Oh someone getting needy *groan* okay I'm gonna start slow alright Edd." Tom says shoving his member inside Edd. "Ah T-Tom right there!" Edd moaned. "Mm Edd your so fucking tight Ahh!" Tom moaned. Tom began to thrusts even harder hitting Edd's G spot making him moan in pleasure. Edd had his tongue out as he was really close. "Ahh ngh I'm so close Ahhh!" Tom moaned as he came inside of Edd. "Oh Tom that was amazing I really needed that." Edd said. "Heh we should probably relax a little before catching up with the others." Tom says as him and Edd both fell asleep.

There will be part 2 so I'm not finished😀💚💙💜❤️