Bonus Ending part 2 (TordMatt)❤️💚

You were the only one at the arcade since you "made the move" on Edd,Tom, Tord and Matt. You laughed but you knew that you would be in trouble once you got home. Now that you think about you don't see Matt following you or Tord. "Huh I guess Tordy got him....Oh shit I gotta help Matt but I don't wanna see his "member" again." You thought to yourself. This made you remember a terrible thing that made you shiver.

*Flashback*
You were about 5 years old when it happened (this is were Tord left and I was talking about Matt), you were in Edd's room looking at all his drawings when you remembered that Tom and Edd went to the store to pick up a few things. It was only you and Matt so you could only do the things you wanted to do. Being sneaky you would go into Tom's room just to play with Susan but you accidentally plucked to hard and the string snapped. You put Susan under his bed hoping he wouldn't find out, then you heard Matt making weird noises in his room. Since you were curious you decided to check on Matt. His door was opened slightly and you saw (no my child leave before it's too late) him doing a thing. "Um Matty are you okay? I heard noises coming from you." You asked. "Ah no (Y/n) don't look! Please I don't want to ruin your precious mind!" Matt Said as he tried to hide his member from you. "Why what's....*blushes red*........ I think I should just go outside now......I'm sorry Matty..........*nosebleed*....I'm just *g-gonna l-leave now." You Said walking backwards. "Oh Edd and Tom are gonna kill me for this especially Edd. Oh I'm a horrible father, why did I just locked the door! If I wasn't thinking about Tord than this wouldn't have happened. My poor sweet (y/n) what have I done." Matt said face palming himself. You felt very light headed but tried to stay stable as you felt like you were about to faint. Edd and Tom came home to you sitting on the floor watching (favorite show). "Hey (y/n) we're back home and I have something special for you." Tom said walking up to you. "Y-Yeah thanks Tommy." You Said. "(Y/n) are you okay dear? You look like you have a fever." Edd said putting the bags down. "I'm okay.......I'm.............f-fine......" You Said as you fainted. "(Y/n) (Y/n)!!!" Both Tom and Edd yelled. "She has a nosebleed but what caused this? She isn't even a teenager yet. Hmm I think I know who did it." Tom said. "Tom if you saw Tord I swear I'm hit you and you forget getting you damn Smirnoff." Edd said giving Tom a glare. "I wasn't gonna say him I was talking about Matt. Besides he was probably thinking about Tord again and how do I know? Simple I heard him last night moaning and I trying to keep (y/n) from waking up." Tom said. "Oh that was Matt? I thought it was you." Edd said giggling. "Fuck you." Tom said.

*End of Flashback*

You can't remember what happened next but thinking about made you have another nosebleed. You just went inside and started playing some games just to get your mind off it. But you wonder if Matt escaped Tord....maybe.

Meanwhile with Tord and Matt...(Warning lemon)
Tord was cornering Matt into a wall, he could tell that Matt had nowhere to go. "I know you need this Matt so I'll give it to you *kissed Matt* I need it too." Tord Said. "I do need it just take me already. Please Tord make me yours just please make it quick we don't want anything happening to (y/n)." Matt said. "Okay love but you know that she's almost 15 right? I'm sure she'll call us once we're done." Tord said taking off Matt's pants. "Ah so tight!" Tord moaned. Tord starts thrusting hard and fast making Matt moan loudly. Matt needed this and he finally got what he wanted for so long. "Ahh Tord harder please!" Matt moaned. "Ah as you wish *groan*!" Tord Said thrusting even harder. Tord was hitting Matt's G-spot causing him to moan loudly, it wasn't long before Matt came. " Jeg er så Lukk må gå hardere og raskere! Ah Jeg elsker deg Matt!" Tord Said kissing Matt passionately. Tord inside Matt making them both fall down slowly to the ground. Matt was worn out and very tired so he fell asleep. Tord had got a text from you saying" I'm on my way home now I hope I'm not in trouble 😅" and then Tord texted you back saying "Oh your in trouble but only a little so you didn't do anything bad but don't just push us into each okay." You texted back "Okay." Then Tord fell asleep as well. (Oh by the way they were in Tord's secret lab).

You walked home and saw Edd and Tom awake watching a movie together and tried to sneak past them but got caught. "Ahem where do think your going missy? (Y/n) your not in trouble but what you did was a little rude don't push us into each other just to see us kiss besides we have a surprise for you. Edd?" Tom said showing something. "....*Gasp* I'm gonna be a big sister! Yay that means I get to play with them! Is it a boy or girl?" You Asked. " Heh we don't know yet but time will tell." Edd said. "(Y/n) you'll have two siblings to play with now. And you have to be responsible when you gotta watch them too." Matt said being carried by Tord. "Yes two and I know you'll be the best older sister ever. Now why don't we all get some rest because I know it been a wild day for us." Tord Said walking back upstairs. "Yeah come on Edd and (y/n) let's rest our eyes. And (y/n) I love you." Tom said giving a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too.

The End