A bad day at school

It was time to go back to school and you were ready to see your friends. When you opened the door you saw your worst nightmare, it was Ruby( if you name is Ruby then you can change it to something else) Ruby was the only person who would tease you about everything and she was the most richest person in the school. "Well hello (y/n) didn't think I would see you here. Heh I heard a rumor that your fathers are gay heheh." She smirked. "N-No there not you you-." You Said in anger. "You what?" Ruby said. "You stupid bitch!" You cursed. "Gasp I'm telling no body calls me a bitch and gets away with it!" Ruby said as she yanked your hair. "What is going on here!?" Said Ms. Johnson. "(Y/n) just called me the B word and she also tried to hit me." Ruby said as she ran over to the teacher. "Wh-What she's lying I didn't hit her!" You Said. "(Y/n) I'm calling your father after school but for now you are going to destination." The teacher said.

After school you stay in the teachers room as she call your father, "Hello may I speak to Mr. Gold...Okay your daughter has been saying such inappropriate words and she tried to hit a student today....yes okay bye." Ms. Johnson said. Edd came as fast as he could to pick you up but when he got there he was very pissed at you. He talked to your teacher and went back to the car. You opened the door and went inside knowing you were in trouble you stayed quiet. "(Y/n) I'm very disappointed in you, and now you're suspended for a whole week no games or TV for you young lady you need to be punished. I won't do it because I have to make dinner but Tom will once he hears this." Edd said. You were finally home and you ran up to your room hiding from Tom knowing he would be angry at you. You hide under the bed and pulled the sheets down on both sides so he won't see you. "(Y/n) where are you!? If you don't come out I will make sure don't get your games back!.....found you!" Tom pulled you from under the bed and sat you on his lap, he took off his belt and pulls your pants down. "N-No Tommy I didn't mean to I was just defending myself *crying*." You Said while kicking wanting him to stop. "Nope you must be punished now hold still. *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*." Tom said as he gave you a spanking. After he was finished you sobbed even more and put on your pajamas. You came downstairs and went to go eat, it was (favorite food ) with (least favorite food) even though you ate the rest you wasn't gonna eat THAT. Matt then asked you "Aww Love what's wrong why are you crying?" You Said you were fine and went to bed till something happened...

Cliffhanger Dun Dun dun