Everthing stays yet it changes

Red Leader POV
I was in the lab working on an antidote for Edd I needed something to bring him back to normal, besides I rather have a friend then have a monster that I created. Grrr nothing was working and I'm running out of time....*sigh* if I don't hurry we might lose Edd or worse he might be too protective over (y/n) and try to actually kill us judging by how powerful he is when angry. Hmm there's gotta be something I can do......Wait that's it Tom said that he only turns into that monster when he's angry yet when he calms down he's normal but I haven't seen him turn into that in years. I need to find Tom and Matt before Edd does something he'll regret and fast.

Tom's POV
Okay so Edd ran this way I just need to follow his paw prints and I'll make it. "Um Tom do think we're too late?" Matt asked me. "No Matt but we need to hurry before it's really too late to save Edd and I don't want him doing something I did in the past. I understand why (y/n) was so afraid of me and it's because how I almost hurt her. Fear was in her eyes that day I snapped out of it when I saw her cry that day." I said to Matt.

*FlashBack*
"Rawr* Growled Tom. "Tom calm down I know your angry but please calm down you'll hurt someone!" Edd Shouted. "Tom please stop you'll kill us if you keep doing this!" Matt Shouted. "Grrr OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Tom yelled. "Tommy please s-stop your scaring me! *Screaming*!" (Y/n) screamed. "Tom no! Don't do it snap out of it!" Edd Shouted. At that moment Tom was about to kill you but something made him snap out of it. Tom saw you cry in pain and fear as he saw you shiver and cry. Tom looked around and saw the damage he caused and he saw a big cut on arms as you cried in pain, he stared at you and started turning back to normal. "Oh my god I'm so sorry sweetheart I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry. Grrr what's wrong with me!? Why am I like this!? I could've easily killed Edd, Matt, and...(y/n) I need to stop like now.... I really need to change my ways." Tom said to himself. "Tom are you okay!? You nearly killed (y/n) and us for that matter." Edd said to Tom. "Daddy please don't hurt me anymore... I want you to you again and not a monster." You Said as you hugged him. "Love please forgive me this WON'T happen again and I promise." Tom said as he hugged you tightly. "Phew thank god Tom's back to normal." Matt said walking up to Edd. "I promise I won't hurt you❤️😔." Tom said kissing you on the forehead.
*End of Flashback*

Monster Edd growled as he saw Tom and Matt he was guarding you, you were his baby and there was no fucking way he was gonna let them take you away from him. "Edd were not here to hurt you or (y/n) were here to apologize to you. I know what I was doing was wrong and I'm truly sorry and I've should've listen to you but I didn't I let Tord control me and Matt like we were his puppets. But please Edd turn back this isn't you and if you turn back now we can all go home and be a happy family again. So what do you say buddy?" Tom says. "Heh I guess I do need to change too if I had listened to you about Tord then maybe none of us would ever be like this. But I will say this...this place will have to be just as wonderful as it was in the past and I don't want (y/n) being in a world where there's death, hate, and especially no animals because I know I need to give someone a second chance in life." Edd said as he turns back to normal and hugs both you, Tom and Matt.
"Um so you won't hurt me anymore Tommy? Are you and Matty really coming back home?" You Asked. "Yes dear and I will change my ways." Tom said. "Yes besides I miss having to look at my beautiful face." Matt said. "W-Wait I want to apologize too Edd. I'm sorry for what I've done to you, Tom and Matt and (Y/n), I've been a horrible father and friend but please give me another chance guys. I know I have been overwhelmed with power and killer instincts but I saw you Edd turn into that monster and it made me realize what I have done so please give me another chance in life. Please?" Tord Said to Edd. "Well if Tommy and Matty can make a change then let's give Tordy  another chance besides we have to fix this and make it beautiful again." You Said. "Of course and I told them to release everyone that was in those cells free, and it is time for a new generation for us to begin. Tord says he picks you up and puts you on his shoulders.

Ready for a bonus Ending? Next chapter 😀