Birthday or Chaos

It was finally your birthday and you were turning 2 years old Matt was crying and saying "They grow up so fast" Edd was in the kitchen baking the cake while Tom was in the Mall buying you toys. Tom was almost done but before he left he saw a wanted poster of  someone named "Red Leader" he didn't know who it was so it didn't bother him till someone asked him this" Hey are you (Y/N)'s Father?" Said the stranger. Tom didn't want to start something so he said nope and walked away. "I hope this doesn't have anything to do with Tord, that asshole." Tom thought to himself. On the way home Tom put all your new toys next to the new clothes that Edd bought. "Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" Shouted Everyone. You clapped your hands in cheer and tried to blow out the candles. Edd made (favorite cake ) that you really loved and Matt made you a cute decorated mirror for you.
You loved your cake it was all over your face Tom laughed and took a picture of you making you, Edd, and Matt laugh as well. Tom showed you your new toys and Edd cleans your face. "I hope nothing can ruin this moment." Edd said as he hugged you. Suddenly at loud noise was heard outside and it was coming from the town. Matt turned on the TV to see if there was anything on the news. "There has been a zombie out break here in town we don't how it started but people have said it had something to do with this toxic causing everyone to turn into the undead, no please stay inside your home and do NOT I repeat do NOT leave your home until farther notice." Says the guy on the news. Tom changed the channel to a more kid friendly and let's you watch it, then he went in the kitchen to discuss what happened on the news.

In the Kitchen
Tom's POV
I wasn't surprised it made sense why almost everyone was so green and zombie like, *sigh* why of all the days this had to happen on (y/n)'s Birthday. "Hey Edd we need to talk." I said as I entered the kitchen. "Yeah Tom I already know but how did this even happen?" Asked Edd. "Well from what I can guess it seems some toxic chemicals had to do with this but who in hell would leave toxic everywhere unless somebody was trying to start an zombie apocalypse or something else." I said. "Well what are we gonna do we can't just go out there and try to kill them, they might get to (y/n) and I don't want to lose her." Edd said worried for (y/n). "Look I know that Edd but we can't just sit here and wait for the military to kill them off I mean I still have that harpoon gun." I said. "You sold the couch to buy it!" Edd said. "Hey that harpoon gun is a important thing to this family and (y/n)." I Said.

It was getting late and everyone was exhausted so Matt went to his room before he was done looking at himself and Tom picked you up to get a bath since Edd was about to go to bed after he finished cleaning the dishes. "Okay time for a bath you silly girl." Tom said as he puts you in the tub. After your bath Tom puts you in a cute (favorite animal) onesie and gets into bed. "Goodnight (y/n) *yawns* see you in the morning." Tom said as he shuts his eyes and goes to sleep. Later that night as you were sleeping you felt as if someone was watching you, so you open up your eyes and look around to see if Eddie or Matty was around trying to spook you but no one was there. Suddenly you saw a person at the window spying on you and Tom so you got scared and tried to wake Tom up. "Hm? (y/n) what are you doing up?" Tom says as he was still very sleepy. You pointed at the window only to see that the person was still there, Tom saw the figure and got really protective over you he didn't want some creep hurting you some he grabbed his harpoon and made his way to the window. Tom opened it only to see some guy dressed in red, "Hey who the fuck are you and what are you doing here!?" Tom said in anger. "Uh um just watching you I mean stalking you I-." Before the stranger could say any more Tom stab him with his harpoon and went right back in the bed to comfort you saying he's gone now you don't have to worry and kissed you making you feel better.