How could you Tord

You were upset about what happened and you couldn't really believe how someone can be so evil behind your back without even realizing it. Even though you were just eight years old even you can understand just a little on what's right and what's wrong. Tom,Edd, and Matt were getting the things that didn't get ruined from the explosive. You wanted to confront Tord about everything and have him understand what he has done. You find where the part of the robot had fell and ran towards it, Tord was there but sitting on the edge you guess thinking about what he had done. You tap on his shoulder he looks up at you with a very sorrow look. "Why are you here kjaereste?" Tord asked. "Because I'm here tell you what you've done was just wrong how could you.....HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME AND EVERYONE!!!" You Said in anger. "(Y/n) you don't know what you're talking about and yes I did lie only to protect you and them. I didn't want to hurt you and them but I didn't have a choice....." Tord Says. "Well I don't forgive you.......Goodbye Tordy." You Said as you tried to catch up with the others, but as you were about to go when you were stop by two men. "Sorry (Y/n) but your coming with me, you should've stayed at home." Tord Says. "No Help me TOMMY, EDDY, MATTY HELP!!!" You Shouted.
Edd heard you as he was done getting his stuff, he saw you getting captured by Tord and gets the others attention. "Hold on (y/n) we're coming! *That damn bastard*. Tom yelled. You were struggling trying to get lose of Tord's grip but before he was about to leave Tom came just in time to stop him. Edd grabs you "You fucking commie you're not getting away *punches Tord*." Tom says as his eyes turn pink (oh shit he's pissed). "Classic stupid Tom, this isn't over." Tord Says as he made his way to the car then leaves. "Fucking piece of shit...are you okay (y/n)?" Tom asked you. You nodded but also very sleepy, Tom took you and you all went to your new home. Once you got to your new home Tom put you in his bed and kissed you goodnight.

Sorry it took a while but there you go 😀😀😅