Something ain't right

Back to the Red Army
"Sir one of our troops was killed should we send more?" Said Pat(I'm gonna use Pat and Pau to short it for obvious reasons) "No I don't want to start something and besides did they even go in my room to check on the robot?" Red Leader says. "Um no sir but before they died it seems that someone has taken your room and I think it was one of your old roommates." Said Pat. "Damnit don't worry if you want something done you have to do it yourself." Red Leader Said. Red Leader wanted to wait for the right moment and not ruin anything but he didn't want you know anything about it either, so when the time is right they'll go.

8 years has passed( Time Skipped cuz I'm very lazy)
You were ten years old and you just came home from school. It wasn't fun either but you did make a new friend so you're day wasn't as bad as you thought. When you opened the door you saw someone that you haven't seen in 8 years. "TORDY!" You Shouted. "Ah (y/n) my beautiful little angel how I missed you." Tord Said as hugged you tightly. Tom was still mad at fact Tord was back not like he was his friend anyway. "Yes (y/n) Tord is back that means it going to be an even more special day since he's back." Edd says. "You Guys must have been on a lot of adventures while I was away if only I had been there." Tord says. "Hey I have an idea!" Edd said. Then Tord broke the silence and they all started doing all the other adventures they did before Tord came and before long they ran out of ideas on what to next.
"Ah That was fun I really missed this especially being with (y/n)." Said Tord. "Yeah me too..." says Tom. "Hey Edd you don't suppose I could have my old room back do you?" Asked Tord. "Yes No!" Says both Edd and Tom. "But Edd that's my room." Tom says. "Uh you could have your old room back." Edd says. "But you turned my old room into a swimming pool." Tom said. "Heh why don't you sleep on the couch." Tord Said as he throws the couch at Tom. You go to Tommy to help him out but Tord picks you up before you could help Tom get from underneath the couch. "It's okay (y/n) you don't have to worry about Thomas he's fine." Tord Said as he holds in his arms. "Grr you know what you can have my room this place it getting to crowded anyways!" Tom yelled as he threw the couch. "T-Tommy come back." You Said as you were trying to catch up to him but Tord grabbed you taking you back to the others. You were in your room that Edd and Tom built for you when you heard Edd and Matt say they were going to the store. "Don't worry I'll watch (y/n) besides I haven't seen her in so long." Tord Said as he made his way to his old room. You followed him knowing something wasn't right so you tipped toed into Tom's room only to see some type of lab. "Soon we'll be complete again Hahahahahaha!" Tord laughed. "Tordy? What are you doing in here? And what do you mean "complete again?" You questioned. "Oh uh (y/n) I was just cleaning my Uh old closet hehe." Tord stutters. He pushed you out of the room and locks the door. "Hey!" You Shouted.
It wasn't long when Tom came back only to see you sitting at his door grumpy. "(Y/n) go to room I need to speak to Tord alone." Tom says. You obey him and walked to your room. " *kicks door" Tord!" Tom yells. "Ah Tom what are you doing here?" Tord Said. "I was gonna ask you the same thing what are you doing here!?" Tom yelled. "Okay you got me, I only came back because I left something behind." Tord Said walking to the red button. "Left behind what?" Tom says. "This *drops hat* my hat." Tord says. "I Uh..." Tom stutters. "What did you think I going to do, besides it goes great with my giant robot." Tord Said. "Haha wait what?" Tord presses the red button and reveal a giant robot. "Tom runs into your room and grabbed you running out of the house not wanting to just leave you there to get hurt. "Tord! What's going on!?" Said Edd. "Oh Edd I couldn't leave this behind thanks you holding it on for me." Says Tord. "B-But I thought.....I thought we were friends!" Edd says. "No what I need friends for when I got this I'm unstoppable Hahahahahaha!" Tord says an a evil tone. "T-Tordy lied to us?" You Said as you started crying. "Hey sunshine lollipops! Take a seat!" Tom throws at Tord. "Oh shut up!" Launch bomb(couldn't spell it right 😅). "Tord NO!" Edd yells. "TOMMY!!!" You cried. "Nooo my everything!!" Said Matt. "Tom!" Both Edd and Matt yelled. "Hah goodbye old friends." You see Matt pressing buttons. "This is for the House. This is my friend, and this is for my Face!!!" Matt yelled. "Tordy how could you, you lied to me and everyone.....why? You said. "(Y/n) I didn't want you to know about this but since you're too young to even know about this I won't waste my time trying to get understand. Come my dear come with me I'll give you everything you want if you join me." Tord Says. "N-No never not after what you've done y-you monster!" You Shouted. "So it's come to this then well don't worry because this isn't the last time you see me. Well so long old friends!" Tord Said as he flys away. "I. AM. NOT. YOUR. FRIEND!" Tom said as he shot the harpoon at Tord. "Oh no." The harpoon shot Tord's robot causing it exploded, "I told you that harpoon would come in handy."