Chapter Three

Chapter Three - Horrid Plan.

Emma's P.O.V

"Hey Darcy! wanna come over after school today to han out with Ace,Grace and I?" I asked running up to a boy who was standing in the hallway on his phone "huh? oh yeah sure! wjat are we gonna do?" Darcy asked turning off his phone and putting it away "Ace and I were thinking of playing a game if Hide and Seek!" I say a large smile growing on my face "sounds good to me" said Darcy "cool! i'll ask Eli if he wants to come to!" I say the smile growing bigger "sounds fun! catch ya after school!" said Darcy walking off to class. "Did he say yes?" asked Ace walking up behinde me. "yeah he did. What about Eli?" i ask turnin to face Ace "he also said yes" Ace smiled. "then i guess we will be putting our plan into action tonight" i say closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

-After school-

Darcy's P.O.V

"So are Eli and I both staying the night?" I ask as we walked to the bus stop "yeah and we'll have so much fun with out little game!" Emma said a large creepy smile grew on her face. I had notices something was diffrent about Ace and Emma today, there green eyes were not a bright and happy bu instead dull and bloodshot, and their smiles wern't small ones they were large and creepy. I knew they were up to something. A prank maybe? Eli and I looked at eachother and i could tell he was thinking the same thing as i was.

Eli's P.O.V

Darcy and I looked at eachother, i didn't know him very well and i kinda hated him. I always made fun of him even when he was around. But today was diffrent.... like he was the only one i could trust out of Ace,Emma, him and me. I also knew that he had seen that Emma and Ace were acting diffrent today... i could see it in his eyes. I don't know wht gave it away.... mabe fear? of was it something else? hate? i don't know. I gave up trying to work it out and went back to looking out the window of the bus listening to Emma talk about how fun tonight will be.

Ace's P.O.V

I could guess that Darcy and Eli knew something was up, i could tell the moment they looked at eachother. I knew now that Eli was trying to work out what it was and i also knew Darcy was too. But I had a feeling that they wouldn't work it out untill it was the last minute because they wern't that smart.