Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen - It's Finaly Over.

Eli's P.O.V

I carried Grace as I ran down the hallway and only stoped when i found Dan's Body. He had an Axe right through his face, his hands were missing and so were his feet. I heard Grace draw in a breath an was about to scream as I started running up the stairs. 'Bang Bang Bang' That was the police i relized as i heard the door being kicked down. I continues carring Grace and I ran the way of the door and as I ran could hear the slow foorsteps getting faster and faster. But finaly after what seemed like forever i ran right into one of the Police men. Grace started crying with joy as i put her down and we were taken out of the house and sat down.

Inside the house we could here a police man yelling at Ace and Emma to put the knifes down. A little later they were walked out of the house there hands chained behind their backs and they were dirving away. I felt Graces hand tug on my arm. "its over now right?" She asked "yeah it's finaly over" i said smiling and giving her a big hug. After 5 minutes police officers started bringing out the bodys. First Sophie and Oliver Then Dan and Jasmine. "Hey umm sir" i said walking up to one of the officers "yes son?" he asked turning to me "your missing one of our friends... Darcy, he was in the same room Jasmine was when she was killed "son you have nothin to worry about, he's alive and is goin to be alright" said the officer as he turned away. I could only stand there "Darcy was alive? but then? and we gave him his own 2 minute silence that little fat f***er!" I thought and then i started laughing. laughing with joy that a close friend was alive. alive and well! he was gonna make it after all!