Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven - Darcy's a hero

Eli's P.O.V

Dan and I put Darcy aganst the wall and he slid down and sat leaveing a long line of blood on the wall. Dan and I looka t eachother and know he's not gonna make it. "I think we all know how this is gonna end" Darcy's whisper filled the room as the footsteps got louder and louder. "I know i wont make it out of here alive" He continues still whispering. All eyes were on him now, and it seemed like everyone had forgotten about the footsteps getting closer. Everyone apart from me. "this is no time to be saying stuff like that! Its other Emma or Ace who's getting closer to us so we've gotta stay silent" i wisper as the slow footsteps reach the door and stop outside it like the person out there was waiting for a slight noice or breath to be made. No one dared to breath and the footsteps started to continue slowly walking down the hallway. "Guys leave me here I don't have any hope of staying alive and i can't even will my body to move" he said blood dripping down the side of his mouth "Darcy we are not gonna let you die!" i said shacking him as blood started to come out of his left eye. "You saved us Darcy there is no way i'm gonna let you die!" I said as I felt tears threating to fall down my face. "I'm glad i could die a hero" he said as more blood came from the stab wound in his back. We all watched as Darcy's body fell sideways to the ground and blood came out of his Eyes and mouth... "He really was a hero...." Grace says starting to sob. "Yeah he was, so lets all remeber him as one" Dan says laying Darcy on his back and closing his eyes. "Lets have a two minute silence for him" says Jasmine as we all forget about what horrid stuff has and will happen we all close our eyes and wish our best of luck to Darcy so he would make it to Heaven.