Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve - a bad idea

Eli's P.O.V

It had been 5 minutes sinces Darcy's sad 2 minute silence an we still had not heard any more slow footsteps or that horrid childs tune. "AGHHHHH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" We all heard Emma screaming somewhere down the hall but close by. "Emma!!" Dan whidpered and sliped out the room runnin towards her screams. "Should we follow him?" Grace asked me. "No Ace might come and see whats happaning, but now we know that they arn't killing us by freewill." I said looking at the door "STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU CAN'T HELP US! NO ONE CAN!" we all heard Emma screaming. "I think we really should go out there and help" Jasmine said. "Eli this is getting sceary" Grace said tugging on my arm "I know, I know it'll be all over soon ad things will be back to normal" I say patting her on the shoulder. "Get Away From Her!" we heard Ace shout 'Smack' we all heard it. It went all through the house and i even thought the people next door would hear it. Then we heard the soft slow creepy footsteps begin to ring through the house again and the childrens tune started to be humed again. Jsamine and I looked at eachother, we both knew what had happend but Grace didn't seem to understand. Jasmine started to cry "Dan! oh Dan why was it you who had to go!? why couldn't it have been Eli?" she said over an over again as she cried "Eli.... did Dan die?" Grace asked tears swelling up into her eyes "Y-Yeah" I said letting a tear slide down the side of my face. "That was such a bad idea Dan" I whisper to myself and pray for his safe trip to Heaven.