Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven - On The Run

Eli's P.O.V

I couldn't move. I was just too sceard. One movement, One sound could mean my death. I could feel the sweat forming on my forhead, and my heart started racing. I wanted to just run. Run from this house and not ever come back. But I knew i couldn't run, they needed our help. Emma and Ace, they were always so kind, so gentle so friendly there was no way they could be like this there must be a reason! "I see you" I heard Emma's voice brake through the silence. My body froze up, I couldn't breath, I could only watch as Emma's feet moved towards me.

Darcy's P.O.V

Eli was sceard to death! His skin had gone deathly pail and his eyes were wide. I knew he would die if i didn't help him. I hated him but I knew i had to help him i couldn't just let him die! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" came a scream as Grace came screaming into the room and slaming the door behind her locking it. Graces Brown hair was all tangled and she was crying, she had blood dripping down her arm from a knife stab in the shoulder. I wached horrified as Emma turned from where Eli was hiding and turned towards Grace, her own little sister! She was gonna kill her own little sister.

Grace's P.O.V

I ran into the room screaming. I was too sceard to go back into the hallway to only see Ace slowly walk towards me. I slamed the door and locked it, then turned around and i saw Emma! "Emma thank god! Ace has a knife! when he found me he tried to slit my kneck and cut of my hands!" I said as I stared Crying. No reply. I looked up to see that Emma had turned towards me. She had that same creepy smile as Ace had and I backed away towards the door but i didn't want to go back out into the hallway.