Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten - Who's gonna die next

Eli's P.O.V

Dary was starting to slow down. Dan and I held him up as we ran into a room and Jasmine and Grace closed the door and pushed the bed infrount of it. The room had this horrid smell to it like....like somethig had died! we didn't turn on the light in case we gave away our hiding spot. come to think of it why Were all the lights of in the house. "Jasmine is that you tuching my foot?" whispered Grace. Grace and Jasmine were onthe bed when i came over. I put my hand towards Grace's foot and felt the smoth skin of someones body. I moved my hand up slowly up the arm and towards the face. There were 4 knifes in this person's fave and there head wasn't atached to the body, the hands were missing to. It was Sophie. There mum. A person was also on the bed next to Sophie's body and we could only guess who's that was. Oliver's body was just like Sophies... 4 knifes in the face the hands missing and and the head not attached.

Graces's P.O.V

I almost screamed when i found out my mummy and daddy were dead. Emma and Ace really had killed them and went insane! I started to cry silently when we all froze to the sound of footsteps slowly walking down the hallway. It was so dark in this room and out in the wallway that we couldn't see our hands in the dark. It was like someone had made it darker just to freak up out. My eyes got used to the dark and i hugged Jasmine for dear lfe as we all heard the foorsteps getting closer and closer and closer.