Chapter one

Chapter One - The New House.

I had just moved in a new house with my mum,my little sister, my dad and my twin brother. It was a big house with 6 bedrooms,a livving room,a kitchin and 3 bathrooms, The house was out in the country and it we had a farm for a back yard, how cool is that?.

Anyway i remeber the day like it was yesterday, the day when everything went to hell. My name is Emma, my brothers name is Ace,my sisters name is Grace and my perants names are Oliver and Sophie.

Emma's P.O.V

"Hey Emma what are you doing sitting in the tree house all alone? why didn't you come get me if something was wrong?" Ace called up to me as I hugged my knees and cried "you wouldn't understand" I whisper through the tears "i wouldn't understamd? Emma were twins! we share the same soul...well kinda" Ace said smiling as he sat down next to me. "I don't wanna talk about it" i say as i lean my head aganst the tree house wall and wipe away all the tears that were left on my face "Emma why are you pushing me away? we always tell eachother things" Ace says taking hold of my hand and kissed it "Kids time for tea!" yelled Mum through one of the open windows "K we'll be down in a minute" Ace yelled standing up and moving towards the ladder "You comming Emma?" he asked looking at me worry creeping onto his face "Yes i'm gonna eat don't worry i wont starve myself again" I say standing up.

"They don't need you....

They don't want you....

they don't love you...."

was all that rand through my head. I stoped dead in my tracks as inheard the voice in my head repeat those words over and over. "Emma? wjats wrong? asked Ace "you look like you've seen a ghost" he continues "I-its the v-voices there back..." i say as i look at Ace "Don't worry, I hear them too but no matter what i'll be by your side... i wont ever hurt" Ace says "hahaha you sound like a boy confesing hos love!" i laugh the mood in the tree house lighting up a little "hahaha i guess your right" laughed Ace "come on guys!! dinner is gettig cold!!!" we heard Grace whine for the back door of the house.