Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen - Jugment and lies

Emma's P.O.V

"I promise we don't remeber anything from that night" i say crying. It was true that whole day and night after the voices were yelling "Kill them" they remebered nothing. She had freaked out the day after everything had happend when she learnt that Ace and Her had killed, There mum,dad and two of there close friends, Dan and Jasmine "Sir i promise you that we are telling the truth!" I heard Ace say next to me. "I need to make sure Ace doesn't go to jail or a mental home" I thought to myself. "Sir may i speak?" I ask looking him in the eye "Yes please do" said the Juge "It was all me, i made him, he was just there he didn't even kill anyone! it was all me and i have to take the punshment" I say looking him in the eye "What?! Emma don't lie!" Ace said next to me. I could tell he hated me that very minute, he hated me to the bone an i knew he would kill me the minute he could "Thank you for speaking up Mis Emma.... your punshment is One Year in a mental home so they can find out whats wrong with you" said the Juge "No don't listen to her! thats not the truth!" I heard Ace yellin at te Juge as i'm led out of the room. "Emma! please tell him the truth!" i hear Ace yelling.