Chapter Six

Chapter Six - Round One

Eli's P.O.V

"Darcy in here, lets hide in this room" I whispered harshly as Darcy ran up to me and we ran into the room. all the doors in the house were closed bcause every door Darcy and i went passed we closed. Darcy closed the door and ran and moved under the bed "I'll hide here" he said as he slid under. I looked around the room looking for a place to hide. Closet? nah to simple, the window sill? nah to easy to be found. under the deask? yes thats it. I sliped under the desk and pulled the chair back into its place covering any sign if that i was under here. We hid for what seemed like a life time, but really it would have only been 10 or so minutes. I was starting to get bord when i heard the movent of slow footsteps walking up the hallway. I held my breath hoping with everything that the door wouldn' t open. I froze with feat as i heard a small tune being humed as the person walked, it wasn't a nice chearful tune it was a small childs turn... you know the creepy ones that comes up in horror movies when somethings about to happen. When i heard that dreadfuly creepy turn i knew something was wrong and i knew that I would have to stay hiden even if Emma or Ace went around saying the game was over, there was no way I was gonna face them. I now knew they were crazy.

Darcy's P.O.V

I could see Eli from where i was hiding... well at least his face and shoulders but i guess that still counts. The minute i saw him freaze up i knew something was wrong. I could here the soft slow foot steps walking down the hallway and I could hear that creepy horrid turn too. Just hearing that tune made my blood freeze and sweat form on my forhead. Eli was right they had gone crazy... you could hear it in the tune and the footsteps. "where are you? where are you?" said a creepy voice tht chilled the bone. It was Emma's voice and I knew that Eli knew what I was thinking.... If she found us we'll die. Those words rung round my head an i started to feel sick. The door opened 'creeeeeeck' I froze and took a peek at Eli, he had froze too. He had sweat dripping down his face and i could see he was shacking a little. I saw Emma's feet walk slowly towards the closet and i heard it being slowly opend "Good thing none of us hid in there" i though to myself. I heard the closet being shut and i watched the feet walk across the rolm towards the window sill. No one. Then the tune begane being humed again and i watched Emma's feet walk towards the door, I almost let out a sigh when the tune stoped and Emma turned around "i see you" she said.