Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight - Taking A Chance

Darcy's P.O.V

I watched from under the bed as Emma slowly walked towards her little sister and i saw something gleam in her hands. A knife, I stoped watching and closed my eyes to think. "I need to help Grace some how" I thought and with out knowing what i was gonna do i slid out from under the bed and ran at Emma smashing her hard aganst the wall and pinning her there.

Eli's P.O.V

I watched Darcy slide out from under the bed and run towards at Emma and smashing her into the wall. "He must have seen something I didn't" I thought as i heard something drop to the floor. It was a long bread knife, it was clean "where did that come from?" I thought to myself as reality hit me "Emma had it. They are gonna kill us. She was gonna kill me if it wasn't for Grace." I thought and shoved the chair out of my way as i ran and picked up the knife so Emma couldn't reach it.

Grace's P.O.V

Emma's friend Darcy had ran at Emma smashing her aganst the wall pinning her there and Ace's friend Eli had come out from under the desk picking something up away from Emma "D-Darcy w-what are y-you doing?" i asked starting to cry again "She was gonna kill you." was all he said as Emma shoved him off er and ran right at Eli.

Eli's P.O.V

Emma was running right at me."why? why? why? why was she running at me?" I asked myself as time seemed to slow down. "Thats right i've got the knife" i thought "Eli stop standing there and run!" I heard Darcy yell at me. I through the knife to the other side of the room away from the door and Emma ran for it "Eli! Grace get out this room!" Darcy was yelling at us as he opened the door wide and Grace ran out the door, then me and last of all Darcy. But he wasn't as lucky as Grace and I were.