Chapter Four

Chapter Four - somethings wrong

Eli's P.OV

I stood in the livving room with Darcy, Emma and Ace. "Emma and i are gonna get changed and we wont start playing Hide and Seek untill Grace gets home from her froends house" Ace says as He and Emma leave the room and I am left alone standing next to Darcy. "Did you notice?" Darcy wispered to me "yeah they've been acting strange all day" I reply back "They must be planing something" Darcy whispered taking a step back from the door. "I thought of that. maybe there gonna prank us or something. but to me it kinda seems like they've lost their minds and are trying to get back to normal" I say also taking a step away from the door. "Hmmm maybe" Says Darcy.

Darcy's P.O.V

I thought Eli was crazy when e said he thought Emma and Ace had lost there minds, but i couldn't say that the same thought didn't crose my mind too... because it did. And yeah they have been acting really strange.... wait maybe starange isn't the right word nore like... creepy, yeah thats it creepy. "We should be careful and stick together in the game of Hide and Seek" i say "yeah with them acting like this i kinda don't want to be Hiding by myself' Eli replys.

Ace's P.O.V

"Emma, i think Eli and Darcy know somethings up." I say when i come back into out bedroom after changing. "Don't worry... there here all night. its too late for them to leave now" Emma says turning to face me "that is true" i say noding my head in agrement. "i guess i'll ask if we can be the seekers" I say "yeah that would be a good idea" Emma says as we both smile.