♠️·° ɢʀᴇᴇɴ °· ♠️

ʜᴇʟʟ ɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟs ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

- sʜᴀᴋᴇsᴘᴇᴀʀᴇ

🥀.

Staring weary at the gnome boy smoking up a storm just feet away from him, the eager demon limps forward dangling his limbs. He licks his lips, and numbley bites his lower one. Then he breaks his bored look, and giggles. A sly smile creeps up.

"You're character is so noble I feel so safe! Stellar!", Bill cries building up his chuckle to a loud cackle while he flies his arms in the air.

"Hey! Encore! Encore!", he whispers to the gnome as he tip toes away.

Then suddenly he bumps into something hard. Bill frowns, and turns around to face the stone made object, "Hey what gives. . . ."

The demon's voice trails on as his gaze slowly wonders up. He then meets the sudden towering man's stare. Subconsciously he cautiously steps back, and stares in surprise. A bit of fear glints off his eyes.

The giant man with buffed up muscles wearing a dark eyepatch over his covered right eye, smirks at Bill. The demon receives a back hand to the face so powerful it flies him feet back. Bill collapses on the ground with a hard cough escaping his dried lips. His vision swings side to side. Dancing green dots pop up surrounded by darkness. The dizziness washes off in seconds. Bill blinks a couple of times, and places gently his palm on his throbbing cheek. He let's out a shaky sigh. Crap. . . .

"Well. . . . hello there to you too . . . . general.", Bill takes his wrist, and cracks it while he lays.

"Good evening Bill Cipher.", General Iron greets taking a step towards the demon.

Bill raises his hand indicating him to stop. He faces the once black sky now holy white. It's already evening? General Iron ambles his way to the hirt demon, hands tied professionally behind. His voice mellow, "I'm glad to reunite with you again. It's been so long, three years?"

"Y-Yeah yeah. . . .", Bill swallows the lump forming in his throat, "Yadda yadda~ Come to arrest me?"

Iron halts in front of him. Bill smiles, "How do you like my token?"

Iron claps his hand gently over his eyepatch, "It's a warming generous gift.", he answers showing no emotion. The reaction didn't matter to Bill, he liked it that way.

"Heh. . . . and how's your liver?", the demon's stomach tickles. He tries not to burst out in laughter. It's fun!

Iron removes his hand from his eye to his six-pack belly and taps it, "Patched"

"No gratitude?", Bill lifts his hand in the air as if reaching for the sky's light. His golden left eye twitches barely open.

General Iron clicks his tounge, "Shut it. You've been apprehended and will be now transferred along with your field trip buddies to Time Baby." He goes around to face the demon upside down, and leans.

Bill shakes his head, his forehead sweaty, I can't go back, he sighs. He slowly raises his head back to see the man at the mention of ' field trip buddies ', "All contraire my general~ I didn't know they were my ' field trip buddies ' as you state."