🥀.VI - Iron and Dreams🥀.

"Rings in a dream mean that one keeps a promise. Snow in them means to unfreeze. And although we all wish to keep those things we struggle with the ones we dont"

-Unknown

🥀. 

        'Iron.' I mouth.

        The large spot light falls on us. The wind howls laughing. It cackles picking up its speed. Mud grey with light misty clouds, as if a candle burned, dominate the sky. The once peaceful fight turned to a new setting fit for a war battle. Am I in a show? Am I suppose to bow congratulating him, Iron, for finding me?

         Or should I jump off the boat, and leave? Swimming away. Can Pinetree swim? I prefer to think he can I mean come on he can't be that useless! Right?

         Shooting Star though, now she was a gullable thing to show off for a run. So much came out of PineTree for her, but when she wanted PineTree to stay and he said no. That there was a show to see. Shooting star you pitiful creature. Now PineTree oh PineTree, where are you? Come get your body back.

        'Iron buddy!' I open my arms as wide as I can, and can't help but smile. 'You really realed it in, brought home the entire show! You're mad!'

        The scarecrow freak giggles its voice mimicking a laugh little girl. Finn shutters, and grabs hold of my dirty white shirt's sleeve. I flash a quick frown at him before letting him hold on like a small child to my arm. Wirt points his long machete at the giant creature and scolds it, 'Quiet.'

        Suddenly, something collapses at a fast pace to the earth from the muddy sky. A large anchor like the one previously shown the first time Iron came back, strikes the edge of the ferry. Another one follows, and stabs the dark water of the bayou. Water rains from the sky and spills over the deck. The ferry rocks side to side.

        'We-We have t-t-th-to get out o-oh-of here!' Finn yells tugging my shirt.

        I turn from Finn to Branches who simply stares at the sky with a deep frown,'Change of plans Finny, we are ending this right here right now~.'

        'Don't you s-s-see what we-we are up against!' Finn argues.

        'You imbacile think about it you mutant human thing! Branches doesn't look like he wants to leave, and if we go without him we eventually will get lost, and maybe wasted to death because of me. So go on jump! I'm not leaving Branches' side.' I cross my arms stating the fact clear to him.

        Finn's jaw tightens, and his ocean eyes twinkle at the realization. Besides knowing the way around this depressing forest, Branches also knows how to fight certain things. He has alot of energy and can waste it then quickly recover. He could be a great asset to my plan for multi-verse domination. I'm not saying I should use him. I'm saying we should help each other. Maybe I'll even consider an alliance, who knows--.

        'Come o-on!' Finn yanks my sleeve making me almost trip over my feet. Wirt stares at us, and slowly walks to us his head still suspiciously glaring at the sky.

        'Watch it fishy!' I yell at the stupid blonde next to me. Glaring at him I happen to notice something dark behind him.

        'MUTALATE!' The colossal scarecrow raises its sharp claws, and swipes them. Aiming for Finn's back. I quickly with a jolt of fear and surprise snatch Finn by his torn blue collar to me. Shit! I wrap my arms around him trying to sheild him. Wirt swiftly fills in the empty space for Finn, and swipes his machete in the air. The scarecrow's bony fingers fly in the air while the monster raises its arm. It howls its crow-liked cry.