♠🥀.ʙɪᴘᴘᴇʀ 🥀.♠

---~•°♣°•~---

---~•°♣°•~---

"I hate it when some people call me insane or crazy.
I prefer the phrase mentally hilarious."

-Unknown

----~•°•~----

♣Bipper♣

' I prefer being dead than alive! ' I groan at PineTree's pathetic excuse for a milksop.

' PineTree if you're not gonna rule with me my way, well might as well just throw yourself out the window. ',I wave my hand to the large openings around the pyramid castle.

' Bill please stop this...I want to go back home! ', The brunette cries...what are those again? Oh yeah, Tears.

' Scream even more PineTree, and I'll disassemble your vocal cords into my new guitar. You're starting to act like a pineneedle instead! ',I freeze then unleash a demented (=says PineTree) laugh.

' Bill....I--'

' PineTree if you wanna go so bad, I'm not stopping you kid. All I'm asking is for a simple favour, join me completely. ', I offer.

PineTree beside me glares at me with a face full of loathe. His ghostly transparent body shimmers as he crosses his arms, and firmly states,

' Are you out of you're mind Bill?! I'll never--'

' Soon you will submit to my telling, and I, will laugh. ' ,I playfully shrug my shoulders on my giant throne of human agony. All the humans of Gravity Falls are stone frozen, and are glued together to make a grand treasure for me. My chair. (:))

' Bill...'

' Yes? '

' Um...'

I turn to PineTree who's pointing to the door that bursts open. The golden doors crash into the walls, shattering into golden sprinkled dust.

" What the hell?! I just fixed that door! ",I yell.

A tall dark man walks in raising his gun at me. An army of advanced helicopters, and men stand pointing their guns at me. They wore a neon green, and grey uniform. A symbol of a green highlighted hourglass was marked on each one's chest.

Tacky!

"Bill Cipher you are under arrest for treason, possessing a child of a current timeline, and for previous assassination of the great Time Baby." The bulky man speaks.