♠️Water♠️

"Failing to plan is planning to fail

"Failing to plan is planning to fail."
-Alan Lakein

------~•°•~-------

•°• Racing through the twisted trees and pointy bushes, the slender boy sprints dragging--almost choking the two boys behind him by their collars. His right side of his well-structured face felt numb. He can feel his bottom lip swelling from the beating he took from the soldier. If one soldier is capable to hit that hard imagine the entire army. It was a good choice to escape-I would've died, and I don't want to yet. His calves begin to burn. Don't stop yet.

"Put me down."the demon in his grip rolls his golden eyes at the stoned face boy.

The Lantern Barrer ignores the child, and proceeds to jump across a stream of black water. Landing hard on two feet, he slightly trips hitting the blue eyed boy in the face with the stem of a tree,"W-Wirt!"the ice prince yelps.

What if they're behind us? I don't want to turn. Damn since when did I become a coward? Sweeping under several branches, Wirt decides it's best to stop. He digs his heel in the ground and halts abruptly letting both boys go. Finn along with Bill zoom past him. The ice prince crashes into a tree while the golden-eyed demon flies into a thorny bush,"OW!"they both cry.

Wirt turns to the stream slipping his machete out of his midnight coat. Are they coming? I don't hear them...

Finn slides down the tree bringing a red trail down with him. He starts to sob quietly. Building up his feelings he starts to cry louder. "W-Why.."he wails.

Bill emerges from the bush, wobbling with thin spikes all over his face. He pricks one out of his soft cheek with a startle yelp,"Holy crap!"he claps his hands over his face breathing heavily. "What the hell?!"he glares at Wirt who still looks around. "What is it now Twigs?"

Wirt looks back at Bill with an annoyed look. The demon ignores the tall boy's intense gaze, and instead focused on removing the tiny thorns from his body. Finn flips on his back clapping his hands over his bloody nose, mumbling curses. Why am I still here damn it?! He jumps up and slips his crown from his pocket. Finn throws it as hard as he can letting out a loud yell. The crown bounces off the tree to hit Bill in the back of his head making the demon collapse on the ground. "OW!"

"What is your problem? Don't you two see we are being followed?"Wirt whispers.

"Its your fault Twigs! You wanted to get captured thi face the enemy head on, but nooo instead you wanted to follow me like the little rat you are with Fishy here squirming behind you! What is your plan now?!"Bill crawls up.