🥀. Triad on a Wagon

◇

You can use the video above for a soundtrack to Time's Realm for extra effect

🥀.

                 The crisp chestnut-haired teen leans to the opposite side of the wagon, away from his taller companion. He boldly smiles showing his pearly whites to his blond partner beside; who throws his head back and groans, "Chickens."

                "How-How m-m-many?"

                " 'Bout a dozen. Wanna see a cool party trick?"

                  Bill shifts his legs crisscross with the prince copying his moves. The duo face each other, one wearing a coy smirk while the other lets his anxiety take over in the form of a wobbly smile. The gnome watching them tilts his head to look at the front of the creaking wagon where the distressed farmer sits. The old hillbilly looking man bites his nails nervously and fidgets with the horse's reins mumbling over and over, "Ch-Chickens? Why are-are the-the woods chanting chickens?! Are their branches plotting with the monster lurking in-in the bloody w-w-w-woods?"

                  Bill cackles. The farmer gasps shortly placing his hand on his heart. He stutters wrapping the reins around his wrist several times before swishing them down. The horse neighs then sets off in speed up gallop from alarm, "OH HAVE MERCY! DON'T COVER ME IN CHICKEN FEATHERS AND TART! FORGIVE ME!"

                  The gnome's pastel eyes roll. He turns back his attention to the duo raising a brow in curiosity. The demon slips out a shiny piece of silverware from his torn coat. He displays it in front of Finn's glimmering eyes, " Behold a stabby thingy!"

               " A fork.", Wirt corrects.

               " Can it Beanstalk."

               " You s-s-stole f-forks too?", Finn asks ticking his head sideways.

               " Observe as I, the Great Bill Cipher Master of All Reality, not be harmed by the pointy pitches of this mighty fork!", Bill points it a the prince and bends the fork with his finger. It pops up swatting Finn's pretty nose. The blond yelps back. The brunette then plunges the fork into his arm. Finn blinks back in surprise,

               " W-Whoa!"

               " I know!", Bill reels back for a short cackle before leaning close to his comrade.

                  A flicker of joy zooms by in the form a a smile across Finn's face, but it turns into concern when he spots red liquid start to flow out of the demon's wound, " B-Bill you're b-bleeding."