Chapter 9: The New Girl

I awoke with a start, we were all still in the cave, but Bill was sitting against the wall, eye closed and Will was hugging me in his sleep. I slip my body out of his grasp and walk over to Bill.

"Morning," he states, eye still closed.

"Good morning. What time is it?"

"Well, in the dreamscape the time—"

"Here, Bill, what is the time here?"

"8:30. Why?"

"Oh no. The Pines would already be eating breakfast. Will! Wake up, we have to go," I say walking over to Will and shaking him gently.

"Hm?" he hums as he sleepily opens an eye.

"We have to go. Come on!" I hold out my hand and he takes it. I hoist him up and I grab Bill's arm.

"I can get up by myself!!" Bill protests.

"Let's go then!"

We all walk to the Mystery Shack. Silence surrounds us, and Will looks around at all the trees and birds. As we approach I look at the familiar shack. I sigh and knock on the door. The door slightly opens to Mabel, who was wearing a pink apron that said, "Kiss the cook!" on it. Her eyes widen.

"Got room for three?" I ask.

(Dipper's POV)

"Mabel! Who is at the door?" Stan calls.

She enters with Willa, I immediately stand, but then Bill and the blue demon follow her in. My hand goes for the laser ray that Grunkle Ford had laid on the table, but it disappeared. Bill suddenly had it in his hand.

"Hmm? What's this do?" Bill smirked.

Willa grabbed it from his hands and put it on a shelf. The blue demon whimpered and grabbed her sleeve. Willa clears her throat and awkwardly sits down as Bill leans against the wall and the blue demon was still trying to hide behind Willa. Mabel sits back down and Grunkle Stan and Ford are now staring angrily at Bill.

"Soo... I will be staying with my brothers. We are going to get an apartment in town... so we won't be gone, but we will be out of your hair," Willa starts.

"Why are you hanging around with him?" Grunkle Ford nods at Bill, "You won't be out of our hair until your gone for good."

"I don't know if you noticed Sixer, but I technically can't leave. So, I am kind of stuck here permanently."

Mabel gasps and drops the omelet that she was serving to Willa.

"What happened to your eye?!!!" she squeals.

"Mabel, I asked her last night... but what did happen?" I asked, I had a suspicion on who was behind it. He was leaning against the wall with that smirk.

"Nothing that can't be healed. It just takes a little while. Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for your hospitality, it was greatly appreciated..."

Willa was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"More siblings of yours?" Grunkle Ford scowled.

"No, my other brother wouldn't come here."

Grunkle Stan goes to the door and comes back with a blonde girl who looked like Pacifica.

"Hello! My name is Ashley, but you can call me Ashley!" the girl says with a wink.

This was Pacifica's cousin?!!

(Bill's POV)

Ugh. How does Willa handle these people? They always had a bad attitude whenever I was around... maybe it was when I went into Stan's mind, or possessed Pine Tree's body, or maybe when I started the Oddpocalypse. The old man walks out and comes back with this girl. This really cute girl. She had green eyes that sparkled, and her hair was like gold and... wait, wait, hold it! What am I thinking?!! She is a weak human and I am an all-powerful demon. But my heart started thumping harder and my siblings heard it. They both turned and looked at me with their eyebrows raised.