Chapter 12: Why Striking Deals is a Bad Idea

This is probably the darkest picture I have ever drawn, other than a vampire. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and have a good day!

(Willa's POV)

I kept getting lost in thought. Kill and Will had joined us at the table and Bill explained the tattoo thing. Both went quiet and we all were sitting in an uncomfortable silence.

"So... i-if they find o-out about these, will we d-die?" Will squeaks, tears springing into his eyes.

"No, not necessarily, but it is more of a risk for us. So, don't wear open backed shirts... or complete white. They would show through," Bill says.

I look down at my hands, I had tried to paint them yellow, but the paint was all over my hands. Unknowingly, I had been trying to pick the stuff off my hand and it wasn't working.

"What did you do?" asks Kill, chuckling as he stares at my hands.

"I tried acting human, so I painted my nails without using magic. It didn't end well."

"Obviously! You painted your whole hand!" Kill starts laughing a lot now, "Oh, I have an idea. We all take a hand and see who paints it better!"

Bill nods and Will reluctantly goes and gets the nail polish.

"Uh, Kill, I only have two hands and I am NOT growing another," I state.

"Well then one of us can paint your toes."

"Uh..."

"This sounds like fun!! What colors?" Bill interrupted me.

Will comes back with a small box that I had made, and it had various shades of yellow, black, and gold.

"I'll take her feet!" Bill shouts.

"I want to do two!" Kill protests.

"I-I was h-hoping I could do her feet..."

They kept arguing and I was sitting on the chair really confused. My mind was wandering until Bill grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Who gets your feet!??"

"Uh..." I shrink back, but Bill shakes my again, "You I guess. You have the steadiest hand."

"HAHA! Take that losers!" he shouts at my other brothers.

Kill glares at me, but Will understands why I chose him. Kill grabs a black and Will grabs a yellow, Bill also grabs a black. Kill moves the chair, with me still on it, so that they could reach me easily. I take off my shoes and make the old nail polish disappear. They start working and I can't help but close my eyes. It was relaxing, and I soon was falling asleep.

(Dipper's POV)

"How are you an ex-dream demon?" I ask.

"I made a deal with a demon and he took my power," Jenna sighs, sitting down on Mabel's bed.

"Which demon? Bill Cipher?"

"No. His name was Tad Strange, and he lied to me."

"Tad Strange? The completely normal guy who loves bread?" Mabel inquires.

Jenna nods, "Yep. He is actually a dream demon. Although he was a weaker one. No where close to the Ciphers or myself. I am only three hundred years old, but I was one of the strongest demons in the Dreamscape. He tricked me into a deal and now I am here."

"How did he trick you?" I ask, writing stuff down in a notebook.

"I am a naïve demon. I'm the youngest demon to date. And I didn't know how to use all of my power, so I couldn't make a human vessel. So, Tad comes and says he can give me the human experience for some of my power. So, anyways, he gave me a no kidding human body and he took 90% of my power. I don't even know what he left me with! That was two years ago, and I really need my power back. I am at the Foster Care and no one likes me. That's why I need to find Bill Cipher! He can help me! Or his family."