Chapter 19: The Finale

(Willa's POV)

The Wheel was lighting up. It was now or never. The power coming from it was almost too powerful because we had all of the correct people. I noticed Will looking frightened... it's alright bro, it will be over soon... Hopefully. I looked back up at the demon we were trying to exterminate. The one who had killed my old lover. The one who had tormented Jenna. I turned to the small girl who was looking as pale and sick as ever.

"TAD! Give Jenna back her magic, NOW!" I yelled.

Tad laughed, and Bill shot a burst of pure energy at him. Tad hissed as the power hit him in the corner. It missed his eye by just a little. Dang it... Jenna looked up hopefully and that just confirmed my suspicious. Tad wasn't going without a fight. Sighing, I summoned more energy than I had ever held... ever. The power coursed through my veins, hot and powerful, it surged. My eye opened and I knew it wasn't its normal yellow sheen with the black pupil... no. This was a blinding white with lightning for the pupil... this was true power that not even my twin could muster. The true power I was hiding. Tad stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. He knew that he couldn't get out of this.

"Tad..." I started, "Give Jenna her power... NOW!"

I threw what I had at him and it him in his smug little eye. He howled in pain and I saw a magic form flow from his body. I directed the magic to Jenna and watched as it engulfed her. She will be a bit weak for a few days, but at least she would be normal again. Tad's eye was missing, but he was trying to grow it back. Everything was quiet, minus the hum of energy still flowing from my body. It felt great. That power... that is why I never used it. This magic is dangerous... so much so, that it can't be used.

(Bill's POV)

I knew Willa had power. Duh. She is older... but DANG!! I really underestimated her... wow... I realize how kind she had been to us... If I had kept being a pain to her... she could have obliterated me without a second thought. Great Time Baby!! This was actually scary... I was speechless. Willa turned to us and sighed.

"Listen, I merely stunned him. We need to get him out of here. Brothers make a portal to the nightmare realm. We will launch him and us through it."

Wait... all of us? I looked at Willa's eye. She was hiding something, but we complied. The mortals kept the Cipher going and my brothers and I opened a portal while Willa kept her eye on Sir BreadStick. My eye caught the others in the Wheel. Ashley was focusing... on me? Tamma looked weirded out by all of this, don't blame her, to be honest. Pine Tree was biting his lip. Shooting Star was staring at Willa in awe, as were the old men. Gideon was holding Ashley's hand and was gazing at her... watch it buddy... The old crazy guy was running numbers because he was saying them aloud. Red looked terrified as she stared at the purple square growing his eye back. The Gopher Man was trying to take a picture on his phone. That girl that Will likes was still looking out from behind a tree, eyes wide as she looked at the unnatural phenomena going down. Jenna was passed out... but in her demon form, a purple and pink diamond. Will was staring at his girlfriend, tears streaming... oh crap! I just realized I may never see Ashley again! No! No, no, no, no, no! I can't do this.

"Relax, brother."

"Willa?"

"I have a plan. It will be alright. I promise."

"Willa... what are you planning?"

"Trust me."

I looked at Willa, wide eyed. Tad regained his strength and came charging at us and the portal. Everyone braced themselves. I saw Willa mouth something, but it didn't register right away. A sudden burst of energy sent all of us flying.

"Ugh..."

I opened my eye. I was still in demon form. Will and Kill were also on the side... wait! Where is the nightmare realm? This is the forest? Everyone else was lying around, starting to wake up. Pine Tree was first to break the silence after we all check in with consciousness.

"Where is Willa?"

A/N: Dun dun dun!! Sorry for the short chapter! I am finishing this tonight, and I only wanted 20 chapters. Almost there!! AHHHHHHHHHH This has been a crazy ride hasn't it? :P Anyways, depending on what I get for this... there might be a sequel.... ;) ;) LET'S FINISH THIS!!!