TWELVE

His warm lips smashes into mine, having me shut up. It was gentle but so much passion put behind it. Needing air, I place my hands on his chest and push him back. "Chaz--."

The door opens and Able walks in with his arms crossed and smirking at us. I move a step back and feel my cheeks burn in embarrassment. "Can the patient get her tests done, now" Able asks playfully.

"Yeah" Chaz says but his eyes stayed on me. Able nods and holds the door open for me. I start walking towards him, but Chaz grabs my arm stopping me. He leans down and I can feel the warmth of his breath hit my ear. "You are mine. My wife."

My eyes widen, but when he releases my arm I move quickly out of the room. Able closes the door but not before we both heard a soft laugh from inside the room. 

"You ready?" I nod and follow Able to where I am suppose to be doing the x rays.

AN HOUR LATER

"Thanks Ronald." He gives me a grin as he holds the door open for me. "Doctor will be with you shortly" he tells me before closing the door leaving me with Chaz. I look over to him to see his eyes trail up my body until they meet mine. 

I give him a small smile and make my way over to him and sit down in the seat next to his. He grabs my crutches and places them on the side of my chair for me. "Thanks." He gives a nods with a smile. 

"Sorry it took so long" I say looking down at my hands in my lap. He puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head up to look at him, "Don't apologize." He removes his hand but our gazes stay trained on each other. "I would do anything for you" he adds softly as he leans back in his chair.

"Cha-." "Well things are a little better then I thought" Able says walking in while looking at his clipboard. When we both stayed quiet he looks up. "I interrupted again, didn't I?" Chaz rolls his eyes while I release a quiet laugh. "You were saying" Chaz speaks up.

"Right" he says and sits on his stool. "Your wrist wasn't as bad as I thought. There is a small fracture. Like tiny. It will need to be wrapped for about four weeks" he explains. "Awesome. Now tell me my leg isn't actually broken and I will be happy" I joke. He chuckles at my response, "Actually it is broken." I slouch in the seat in disappointment. "I girl can hope." Both men laugh.

"Once again though I overestimated the break" he pulls a folder from underneath his papers on the clip board.  He pulls out the x ray and lifts it towards the light. He points out the break. "With where the break is and since its not as severe as my original thoughts, I can get you boot if that is what you would like instead of crutches all the time" Able explains as he sets down the x ray.

"Hell yeah! I would take anything then these crutches" I tell him. "Well I am sure you will still use them at time, but at least it won't be as bad." I shrug, "I'll take what I can get." Able nods, "Okay. The only thing left is your blood work which I should get results by end of the day tomorrow."

"Blood work" Chaz asks. "Yes, as a precaution to make sure she is anemic or anything. I had blood work done. Just the routine ones" Able answers his question. "Do you have any questions Gracie" he asks. I shake my head, "No." "Okay, let me wrap your leg and wrist." He spends the next few minutes doing what he said. 

The door opens as he finishes up the wrapping the wrist. "Ronald walks in with a boot. "Okay, I have to get to my next appointment. Ronald will make sure the boot is to the right adjustments" Able says excusing him self.

Chaz huffs and shoots a frown to Able as he leaves. Once he leaves he moves to shooting daggers at Ronald. The nurse kneels in front of me and unstraps the boot. "Okay, let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort" Ronald directs. "Okay." With that he helps put my wrapped foot into the boot. I felt slight pain but nothing more then normal. 

"Okay, now I am going to make sure its at the right adjustments" he announces. He begins tightening straps and adjusting some of the boot's padding. "How does that feel" he asks when he was happy with it. "Good." "Okay, let's see you when you stand up" he reaches out for my hands.  Chaz grumbles something I couldn't understand. I place my hands in his and he pulls me up to a standing position.  "Okay take a few steps and if anything at all feels wrong let me know."

I do as told and everything feels good. I give him a smile, "its good." He grins back, "good." He pulls a what marker from his pocket and starts drawing lines on the straps. "When you do take it off and need to put it back on, this will help making sure its right" he explains. "Sounds good. Thanks Ronald." "Of course Gracie. Have a nice day you both. Bye!"

When Ronald is gone, leaving the door open Chaz and I walk out of the room and head out. "Do I need to make an appointment" I ask Chaz. "Don't worry, I'll call Able later and make plans" he answers.

Once we make it into the truck, Chaz starts heading towards the ranch. Before we make it to the house I turn to him knowing I could't hold back the question any longer. "What do yo mean I am yours?"