FOURTEEN

Its been two months since I learned how Chaz had power over my father. How he made my father so compliant which his demands. Which I not going to lie it made me fall for my husband even further. The past month has been nothing but amazing between us. 

Finishing my morning routine, I go in search of Chaz since I woke up  to his side of the bed being empty. Before heading outside, I check the office and surprisingly he is there going through papers. "Hey" I go and kiss him on his cheek. He sets the papers down and gives me a smile. "Its a good thing I checked here first otherwise I probably would be searching all around the property for you." I sit in the chair in front of his desk. "Why is my lovely wife looking for me this morning" Chaz says as he leans back in his chair.

"Does there have to be reason" I say loaded with sarcasm. He smirks and runs his hands through his hair, but doesn't respond. "I don't have one so deal" I huff. "Mhmm" I smirks still watching me. Actually I did have news, but I wasn't sure If I was ready to spill it. I know he suspects something because normally he is the one looking for me unless its something urgent or important.

His smirk stays but I can see him still have a curious glint in his eye as he sits up, "Okay." "Okay?" He gives me a look that shuts me up. "So what is my delectable husband doing in the office when normally about not" I glance at the clock on the all. "normally is mucking out stalls." "I run this ranch but I also have another job. Have you ever heard of Lincoln and George Inc.? " I finally sit back in the chair and try to think. 

Then it clicks, "yeah actually I have. My fathers companies does something with them. Not sure exactly all the companies do. Never paid attention." I mumbled the last part. "What is your new last name" he asks and the smirk widens on his face, if that is even possible. "Our last name is Lincoln" I say it as more of question. He nods. Lincoln? Oh shit the company he just mentioned. "Lincoln and George Inc?" He stands up and looks out the window. "Im co- ceo at the moment. Im more like a silent partner. I only take certain clients and take care of certain specific things." Shocked. That is the word to describe how I feel. I feel like a complete blonde idiot not connecting the dots. I can't believe I didn't even ask the company he was ceo of in the first place.

He finally turns and looks at me smirk gone, "I know I should've told you sooner but a part of me was worried. Im sorry Gracie" he says walking over to me. I stand up and hug him, "Why?" He looks nervous to explain. "I had a bad experience with another relationship and she liked the ceo part more then the this" he gestures around himself. I swear if I ever meet that woman she would be hurt... badly. That's when it hit me.

I go up on my tippy toes and kiss his lips, "Thank you for telling me. " He kisses me back. "Of course. I want us to start out our marriage right. I know I should've told you-" I put my finger to his lips to get him to stop talking. "I should've asked and I realize how stupid of me it was for me not to, but it makes me realize I don't care for you being a ceo millionaire. I fell in love with my cowboy Chaz Lincoln here in Greenwood.  But if you are feeling back about keeping it from me how about you make it up to me instead" I smirk at him as his eyes are instantly filled with want. He picks me up and heads up the stairs for our bedroom. 

I guess the news will be for another time.

___________________________________________

LIKE AND COMMENT!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!
SORRY IT WAS ANOTHER SHORT ONE!