Don't Threaten me With a Good Time

Michael's POV

I met up with Luke and Calum when we got to the school. They had carpooled, probably so they could hook up again before school. Luke was excited to see Ashton again after not seeing him all summer, we all were if I was being honest. I had to admit, it had been weird not having him around. As we were waiting we heard a motorcycle pull into the parking lot, the person was too far away to make out any details. It was a nice bike, that much I could tell.

"Who is that?" Luke asked, I wanted to know as well.

"Not sure, but I plan on finding out." I responded as I walked. He was wearing tight black jeans tucked into black boots, and a leather jacket over a dark shirt. Damn if I didn't want to see what he looked like underneath. When he removed his helmet, I watched as he ran his fingers through colorful locks. I saw multiple people stop him along the way, he had stopped to chat with a couple guys, allowing us to get closer to him. We still couldn't get to him before he made it to his locker. instead of going right to him I stopped in front of mine to drop my stuff off and figure out exactly what I wanted to say.

"He's hot." I said, checking him out. There was a hint of a tattoo peeking out from behind the collar of his jacket, as well as one I had noticed on his hand. I was barely paying attention to my friends beside me and any thought of Ashton had flown out the window.

"Maybe, but I prefer darker hair." Luke said with a wink towards Calum.

"Well, you know I prefer blonds, and Michael you are definitely right with this one. He pulls the colors off better than Mikey ever did." Calum answered, none of us even trying to stay quiet.

"Dude, rude." Luke answered him with a chuckle that Calum only shrugged to.

"Says the one that fucked someone else, what? Two days ago?" Calum responded. I laughed at the two of them, neither of them really cared what the other did, they just enjoyed teasing each other. "Regardless, that guy has a great ass." He continued, turning to look at the new guy and making grabbing signals. I followed his gaze and had to agree, especially when he bent over to put something at the bottom of his locker.

"I'll be back guys." I said with a wink, making up my mind and going over. "Hey, you must be new, I can show you around if you'd like." I started, finding the following laugh attractive. When I received no other answer, I decided to get bolder. I grabbed his hips, pulling him against me, and whispered in his ear. "I saw you with that bike between your legs, how would you like to try something else? I guarantee I have something you'll like a lot more." The guy only laughed again.

"Do you try that line with everyone Mikey? Or just me?" He asked pulling away, his voice sounding familiar, even if I couldn't place it, and how did he know my name? He closed his locker and turned around, allowing me to catch sight of snake bites. God, I love a guy with piercings. He took a second to look me over before turning to yell to Luke. "Luke, are you planning on saying hi or just ignoring me?" Luke immediately started laughing as he walked over. I was a little miffed that he hadn't introduced us yet. "And, can someone please reign Michael in?" Calum started laughing after that before he was quickly shut up "And what are you laughing about Calum? I heard the comment about my ass, really trying to keep it in the family, aren't you?" That's when everything clicked, the guy I had just hit on was Ashton.