Fucked Up And Spun Out

Ashton's POV

I grabbed my bag that held my main stash before grabbing the bottle of vodka I had hidden in my closet and throwing that in there too. I grabbed my phone, putting that in the bag as well before unlocked my door, planning on going for a walk to clear my head when I heard the doorbell. I froze, my anxiety taking over as I ran to the other side of my room, climbing out of my window and down the side of the house before taking off. Once I reached the wooded area by the park I decided I had gone far enough, I walked in until I found a fallen tree and sat down pulling my bag in front of me. Ignoring my phone I pulled out the box and the bottle.

A little while later I was far enough gone that I couldn't remember how much of each thing I had done but looking at the bottle that had been full when I started, I noticed it was about half gone now. I put everything back in my bag and pulled out my phone to see how long I had been out here but couldn't focus on the screen. I put my phone back in and started walking again, walking past the park and along the side walk. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, and therefore it should have come as no surprise when I walked right into someone who was talking on the phone after walking for a while. I felt his hands go to my waist to keep me from falling.

"I'll call you right back." I heard him say before he put his phone in his pocket. I looked him over, he looked so familiar, but I couldn't place where I knew him from. "Ashton right?" he asked, and I nodded, still trying to remember who he was. "Are you alright?" he seemed to think better of his question though, because he continued before I had answered. "Come on, let me take you to my place for a while, let you sober up." I nodded and let him lead me as he pulled his phone back out.

"Hey." He started once the other person had answered. "I'm on my way back now, I found that guy. Frank's friend. He's really fucked up, could you set up some place to let him lay down for a bit?" I zoned out as he kept talking, trying to focus on not tripping over my own feet as we walked. Before too long we stopped in front of a house and he led me in, where someone equally familiar was walking out of a room.

"The guest bed is set up, I put some Tylenol on the night stand with a bottle of water." The second guy said to the first.

"Did we fuck or something? Is that why you two look so familiar?" I asked before looking them both over. "Because if we didn't, we totally should, you both are hot. I'm definitely digging the tattoos." They both laughed before the second one spoke up again.

"Let's get you to bed, we can talk about that when you're a bit more sober." When I didn't make a move, the first guy lifted me up and brought me in to the room, laying me on the bed. He set my bag aside and helped me take off my shoes as I pulled off my shirt.

"I wasn't kidding, you are seriously hot." I said to the guy who just looked up at me and smiled. "Fuck, you have a really pretty smile." I said, leaning forward and pulling him to me, kissing him. He stayed still for a moment before kissing me back. A few minutes later he pushed be back towards the bed. "Please fuck me." I asked, looking up at him.

"I would darling, but that kiss tasted like straight vodka. Sleep that off, then we'll talk, alright?" he said. I pouted but nodded, I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to fuck. Before he left the room he went through my bag, pulling out my phone and turning it off so it wouldn't keep going off, before placing it on the night stand as well. "Sleep, when you wake back up take the Tylenol and drink the whole bottle of water." He said, writing something down and leaving it near my phone. I nodded and rolled over, so my back was to the door.

When I woke back up it was a lot darker out and I felt sick, I went to climb out of the bed and noticed a bucket. Without a second thought, I pulled it to me and threw up. Once I was finished, I set the bucket back down and read the note that had been left. I set it back down and took the Tylenol, making sure to drink the whole bottle of water as I tried to remember everything that had happened. I remembered bits and pieces, including kissing a really attractive guy with lots of tattoos, but I had no idea where I was. I also remembered what had started all of this. I reached for my phone and turned it back on, almost flinching at the amount of new texts.

"Shit, they're gonna kill me." I muttered as I looked at the onslaught of messages from not only Liam and Zayn; but Frank, Mikey, Ryan, Pete, Dallon, Jack, and Brendon. There was at least one message from each of the other guys as well, and I didn't know what to do. How could I explain that I had gotten high and drunk and went home with some guy that looked vaguely familiar? How could I explain I didn't know who I had gone home with, or even where I was? I finally decided to put of replying to all of the messages and just closed my phone back up, they would still be there once I figured out where I was, and who I was with. I pocketed my phone and quietly left the room, not wanting to wake anyone up if they were sleeping.

"Good, you're alive." I heard from the living room, but when I looked out I couldn't see who spoke. "The bathroom is to your left, there's an extra toothbrush we set out for you on the sink. When you're done, come join us out here."

"Um, okay, thanks." I said, a little confused as I did as he said. As I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth I heard him waking someone else up. I brushed my teeth twice to make sure the taste was out of my mouth before looking at myself in the mirror, I looked like shit. I had dark circles under my eyes and my hair looked like a mess. After splashing some water on my face to try to make myself look a little more lively, I started trying to fix my hair. It was then that I realized I still wasn't wearing a shirt. Once I looked a bit more put together I went back into the room and pulled on my shirt before heading out to the living room to see who the hell I was with.

My head was still hazy enough that it took me a minute to place where I knew either of them from, but once I finally did, I let out a sigh of relief. There are definitely worse people that I could have run into, like Michael.

 There are definitely worse people that I could have run into, like Michael